Chapter 62//The End

I kept my gun raised as my eyes stayed glued to Zayn's. I watched as a wicked smile replaced his tight frown.

"I've had so much pain inflicted upon me. Now it's your tu-"

"You can not imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give." Louis groaned from beside me, making Niall giggle.

All of a sudden, Zayn turned into black smoke. The dark form rushed up in front of Louis before turning back into Zayn.

He reached his hand out, which was now a claw made up of black smoke. His arms, legs, and back were radiating off smoke. His hand gripped Louis's chin as he smirked.

The long nails of his claw began digging into his skin, making him screw his eyes tight and groan out in pain between clenched teeth.

I raised my hand up to press my gun against Zayn's temple. A small gasp fell from my lips as he tilted his head to glare at me.

"Let him go. Or I will kill you." My voice grew a little shaky towards the end of my threat.

He slowly pulled his nails out from Louis's chin. His hands flew up to hold onto his bleeding flesh, making Niall gasp. Zayn reached up to put his finger over mine which was on the trigger of my gun.

"Do it." He spoke in a small whisper. "I dare you."

My eyes widened as I couldn't look away from his intense stare. I felt my finger shake against his as I put the smallest bit of pressure on the cold metal before taking my finger off completely. My hand fell down to my side as I stared down at the ground.

I felt fingers hook underneath my chin, making my eyes flicker up to meet his. He slowly bit down on his bottom lip, making me glance down to watch his teeth drag across the pink flesh.

"We can still be together, Rose. It's not too late. I would love you. I would treat you like a queen. All you'd have to do...is fear me. Worship me. And I'll love you forever."

I slowly looked back up at him from the floor. "That's...not such a bad offer."

"Rose!" Niall yelped, making me swallow hard.

Zayn held his hand out to me which I hesitantly took. I slowly walked with him to the dark side.

(Cuz they got them cookies)

I looked back over at the boys who wore confused faces and Harry who had tears brimming his eyes. My mother was covering her face with her hands while Tom wrapped his arms around her comfortingly.

I turned to Zayn who had a smile on his face. I glanced down to his lips as he slowly leaned into me.

"I'm so glad you chose me, Rose." He whispered as his lips brushed against mine.

I watched as his eyes fluttered closed. I kept my mouth open slightly as I looked down at my gun.

"I'd never choose you, Zayn." I spat out against his lips as I pulled the trigger to my gun, shooting him in the stomach.

He gasped and leant against my shoulder before falling to the ground.
Harry rushed over to me while screaming my name. He grabbed my shoulders before pulling me into a tight hug.

"Rosie! Don't ever fucking scare me like that again." He breathed out against my hair.

I stared down at Zayn who was laying and bleeding out on the ground. He held his stomach as he hissed out in pain. I didn't kill him...just wounded him.

Harry pulled away from me once a bright light came glowing from between us. We both looked down at the locket that I wore around my neck.

"Harry?" I asked slowly, but before he could answer, white mists of smoke flew out of the shining silver charm.