Chapter 44

I sat on the edge of the couch with my head in my hands. I stared at the ground intently as I listened to the boys' bickering.

"We should at least try to find him." I heard Niall's voice, making my stomach flip. Please, please try to find him. "I mean, look at her."

"It's too dangerous." Liam argued, making my eyes snap shut.

"Yeah, Niall...we're not his guardians. We have to look after Rose. That's all." Louis spoke up, making my head snap up.

My bloodshot eyes widened as they stopped talking, staring right back at me in shock.

"Harry was right. You are bad guardians, because he's protected me way more than you all have. We have to do something. I refuse to sit here and wait!" I raised my voice at them as I stood up, making them glance at each other.

"Now are you going to help me? Guardians." I added sarcastically, making Liam sigh.

"Louis and I will go look for him. Niall will stay here with you. It's too dangerous for you to go out."

I scoffed at him, letting my mouth hang open. "He's my boyfriend! And why don't we all just go?"

"Look, Rose, Liam is right. It's way too dangerous for you." Niall added softly, making my eyebrows furrow as I slumped back down on the couch.

"Thank you." Liam whispered before taking Louis by the arm, dragging him outside.

I crossed my arms over my chest and bit my lip nervously. I couldn't believe that I had to sit here while Harry could be hurt.

"You know...I only said it was a good idea so I could let you go later when they were far gone. I know how much you love him." Niall spoke from beside me, making my eyes brighten.

"Really? Thank you!" I gasped as I hugged his side tightly.

"But you have to find out where he is first." He said strictly, causing a frown to replace my smile.

"And how am I supposed to do that?"

"If you let the spirits talk to you..." He began slowly, earning a humorless chuckle from me.

"Are you crazy? You know what happened the last time I tried that!" I explained loudly, hearing a sigh fall from his lips as he raked a hand through his hair.

"It's the only way. They might be able to help." He spoke quietly, making me fall silent in thought. "If something bad happens, I'm here to help."

I glanced back at him before nodded my head at the ground, taking in a sharp breath. I closed my eyes, focusing on the voices flooding my mind.

"Warehouse."

"They're in the warehouse."

"A mile past the railroad tracks."

"The abandoned warehouse."

"Hurting...he's hurting."

I let the voices scream at me from the inside of my head before forcing them back out. My eyes snapped open as a loud gasp ripped through my throat.

"I know where he is." I said suddenly, earning a small nod from Niall. "The warehouse a mile behind the railroad tracks."

"Go find him. I know where you are if you aren't back by night." He spoke lowly, making me smile as I mouthed a thank you to him.