Chapter 28

>HARRY'S POV<

I came home at midnight, still pissed at Rose. On my way upstairs, I peered in her room, noticing she wasn't there.

I frowned but continued walking up to the attic, not ready to face her yet. I ended up falling asleep pretty easily and sleeping in really late.

I was just waking up when I heard crying from downstairs.

Figuring it was Rose, I crept out into the hallway to look over the banister, only to see her mum.

She sobbed loudly as she grasped a phone in her hand. Rose's phone.

Why does she have her phone?

I watched as she dialed a number and shakily brought it up to her ear.

"Y-yes, my daughter wasn't home when I came back for work a while ago. I walked around looking for her because she said she wouldn't be home when I came back but I couldn't find her. S-she wouldn't stay out this late..."

My eyes widened as my hands gripped the banister even harder, making my knuckles turn white.

"Please, c-come soon." Her mum whispered before ending the call.

I ran a hand through my hair before kicking the wall hard. I covered my face with my hands, breathing heavily.

"F*ck!" I yelled at the wall but made sure her mum couldn't hear me.

The police showed up in about fifteen minutes with search dogs.

"Can I come with you?" Her mum practically begged the policemen but they shook their heads.

"You give us a description of the girl and when you last saw her and then we'll go out and find her, ok?" One of them asked who had a notepad in his hands.

"Ok...she was probably wearing pajama shorts since she usually changes out of her clothes pretty early...and I saw her wearing a blue t-shirt last night, along with some black converse. She has blonde hair down to her waist with dark brown eyes. She's um...five foot two and a hundred and ten pounds." She rambled out, trying to think of everything.

I'm surprised she knows this much about Rose, she never really pays attention to her.

"Ok ma'am, when did you last see your daughter?" The policeman asked after writing everything else down.

"Around nine o'clock last night. I was leaving to go into work." She answered quietly, her voice now hoarse.

"Do you have something of hers so our dogs can find her?"

"Yes. Just a second." She ran up the stairs and past me into Rose's room, grabbing the jeans she had just worn yesterday.

She ran back downstairs and handed them to the police officer.

"Do you mind if we rip these to have two parts?" He asked quietly, making her mum shake her head sadly.

"Alright," The policeman turned around to face the rest of the people who came with him as he ripped the jeans in half." You five go west and you five go east, if we don't find her we'll meet back up and search north and south. If you find her, contact me, got it? Ok, move out!"