p l e a s e

Josh whined as Tyler sucked on Josh's neck. Tyler loved teasing his baby boy.

"D-Daddy," Josh whined and Tyler smirked.

"What do you want, Prince?" Tyler asked.

"T-Touch me," Josh said and wiggled his ass a little.

"Say please," Tyler said, he's smirk forming into Josh's neck.

"Please, daddy!" Josh whined and Tyler smirked. Tyler grabbed to lube from the bed side table, slicking up his fingers. Slowly putting in one finger. Josh moaned and closed his eyes tightly as he grabbed at the sheets. Tyler put in a second finger and Josh whined, his cock throbbing. Tyler scissored his fingers and Josh started panting. Tyler took out his fingers and slicked his dick, looked at Josh, panting under his touch.

Tyler slowly pushed in and Josh screamed his daddy's name. Tyler bit his lip as he started thrusting. Josh moaned. Tyler started thrusting faster.

"D-Daddy, please!" Josh whined and Tyler kissed his neck.

"Please, what?" Tyler said, thrusting harder.

"T-Touch me, please!" Josh whined and moaned. Tyler nodded, sweating. He wrapped his hand around Josh's cock and started pumping in time with his thrust. Josh moaned and pushed back to Tyler.

"I-I'm about to cum," Josh said and moaned, cuming in hot spurts. Tyler moaned loudly as he came inside Josh.

Sorry for the shitty smut haha, it'll get better promise