Chapter 7: ............Uh?

Anna's P.O.V

I was driving when I heard-

J: A-ANNA!

I looked over quickly and saw......ICE!? I pulled the car over and just looked at Jack.

A: Ho-W-Whe-J-JACK!?!?!

J: ................

He literally had no words. He just, sat there, his mouth dangling open. He has the same powers as Elsa! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! THEY ARE MEANT TO BE!!!! uh....um...Erm... JELSA!!!!!!!!!

J: What?

A: Huh?

J: What's Jelsa?

A: 😶

J: A-anyway, does this mean I have powers, the same as Elsa, too!?!?

A: Yup....So.....THE COLD DOESN'T BOTHER YOU!!

J: So?

A: The cold never bothered Elsa, so she must've ran somewhere cold so no one can find her!!!

J: THE NORTH MOUNTAIN! The coldest place here!! I can look for her!!

A: I'm coming!! I wanna find my sister! No buts!

J: Fine, but you need a lot of Winter gear.

A: Okay. Lets go to Oakens Workshop.

-!#=/+?After Getting Supplies?+/=#!-

We drove about 1 mile away from the north mountain. I could already feel the cold air. I put on my snow gear and we started walking.

*sponge Bob voice* 1 million years later

We made it to the beginning of the mountain. It was sooooooooo big. It was gonna take like, 3 days to get up there!

J: I wish we could fly up there!

After Jack said that, he started floating. Then getting higher and higher. Jack is flying!

A: Jack! You have flying powers too!?!?!

J: I-I G-g-guess so!!!

Jack came back down. I snapped my fingers.

A: Aha!! You can fly us up there!!

J: Okay, hold on tight!

A: *jumps on back*

He flew off. I hugged his waist for dear life and put my head against his back.

J: You Okay back there?

A: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

J: Distract yourself. Hold on tighter, and look at the mountains.

A: oh look at that mountain!! *points*

That was the worst mistake ever. I slipped off Jack and was falling from who knows how many feet.

A: JAAAAAAAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys!! I have everything planned out. I will write it later. I will try to post at least one short chapter a day. Mwahahahaha!! Bye snowgies!! *makes snowball and throws it at your face* okie bai!! *makes ice barrier*