Chapter 1: Mysterious Man

Elsa's P.O.V
I was sitting in my room, laying on my bed, sulking. My boyfriend just broke up with me. His name was Peter, I thought he actually loved me, until I saw him sucking face with Tooth, the town bitch.

I actually thought someone loved me for real this time. Ugh, I need a coffee or something.

I hopped off my bed and jumped in the shower. I let the water run down my face thinking about all my boyfriends. The water eventually turned into tears running down my face. Get a grip, Elsa. I turned off the shower and cleaned myself up. I got dressed into my favorite baby blue shirt with the words Let It Go on it in white. I also put on a knee length flowing blue skirt. (Like Elsa's dress bottom but shorter and looser)I kept my hair down. I put on light makeup then grabbed my flats and purse and drove to Starbucks.

**~Time Skip To Starbucks~**
I walked in Starbucks and all eyes are on me. Next thing I know, there are paparazzi everywhere. Ugh, they are so annoying.

???: EVERYONE LEAVE HER ALONE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF STARBUCKS!!

All of the paparazzi cleared and I saw the person who 'saved me' He was a white haired boy, probably around my age. He was working behind the counter. I decided to thank him and also get a coffee and donut. I walked up to the register.

E: Thanks for saving me, paparazzi is so annoying.

I chuckled, he did too.

???:Anytime. So, I hear you are the famous Elsa Winters? Don't worry, I don't want an autograph or anything.

E: Yeah, I'm not one of those brats, though. I was taught to live life to the fullest, no matter what the situation.

I heard him mumble something, but I just let it go.

E: By the way, I didn't catch your name. Do you mind telling me?

???: Oh yeah. My name is Jack Overland Frost. But you can call me Jack.

I really liked his name. He was also really cute. But I don't wanna get my hopes up, he could be like the rest.

E: That's a nice name.

I smiled. He returned it.

J: Thanks *Still Smiling*

E: Your Welcome *Smiles again*

We just stood there, smiling at each other. I noticed what I was doing and I quickly snapped out if it. Just in case he's different, I'm keeping him in mind.

E: Sorry about that *blushes* I'll have an Espresso with 6 creams and 4 sugars. Oh yeah and whip cream.

J: *clicks a few buttons* it's fine *blushes a little* okay.... so anything else you want?

E: I will also have a strawberry frosted donut. No sprinkles please. That's all.

J: Coming right up! *Walks off*

While I was waiting, I sat down at a nearby table. I felt a presence next to me.

???: Hey babe, I'm Hans. *smirks*

E: Sorry, not interested. *Says coolly and glares then walks away*

I almost threw up. That is so disgusting! He's not even close to my type. Those sideburns are also super weird. And his smirk is just, Eww.

I looked over and saw my food and drink was ready. So I walked over to Jack, payed him and left back home.

Jack's P.O.V
I got into work just in time. I work at Starbucks, Burger King, and McDonald's. I know, the jobs are really crappy, but it's all I have. When I arrived at work, a girl with platinum blonde hair walked in, she looked really familiar. After about 30 seconds, I realize that she is the famous Elsa Winters. Before I knew it, paparazzi was everywhere. They were surrounding her, I felt so bad for her so I decided to yell at them. It was actually pretty fun, seeing their reactions.

J: EVERYONE LEAVE HER ALONE OR YOU WILL BE KICKED OUT OF STARBUCKS!!!

They all sat down immediately. Well obviously, everyone loves Starbucks. It's because I work there. Just kidding, nobody likes me, but I don't really care anymore, well that was a lie I actually do care a lot still. *sighs*

Anyway, she came up to thank me and then ordered coffee and a donut.

*You know what happened*

I peeked over the corner to see Elsa sitting next to Hans, my bully in high school. I quickly went back to work, I didn't want him seeing me working here. He would embarrass me in front of everyone, then nobody would like me. Nobody likes me anyway, but everybody will hate me, even Elsa.

That would be just terrible. Else's the only person that actually been nice to me, was just wait till she finds out my true personality and I'm so poor. People are so judgy these days, you know? They don't like you just cause of your money and how you look.

After about 10 minutes, I realize that I was in my own world and I needed to get her coffee and donuts. She was waiting forever, I feel so bad for her. Well at least she doesn't live like me.

She walked up to the counter right before I was gonna call her name, she grabbed her coffee and donut, paid me and then left. I hope she's here tomorrow.