Chapter 2: Hello?

Elsa's P.O.V

E: Just like fire, burning up the waves, if I could light the world up in just one day....!!!

I was singing and dancing in my room because stress is killing me. I needed to loosen up. I will just go get a coffee

I decided to go to Starbucks to get another coffee because I really love coffee.

**~Time Skip To Starbucks~**

I parked my baby blue car and went into Starbucks. The bell rung when I opened the door and all eyes were on me, as usual. But they didn't swarm me, which was a relief. I walked up to the counter to order my coffee.

E: Excuse me, may I have a...

???: Move it, lady.

The guy behind the counter looked up. It was Jack.

J: Elsa, is he bothering you?

???:Was I talking to you? I was telling this scrawny lady to scat.

J: That's no way to treat a lady! *glares*

The anger was starting to boil inside of me.

???: Shut your mouth.

All of a sudden, a switch flipped inside of me

E: HEY! Don't talk to Jack like that. What the hell did he ever do to you?! *Glares with all might*

I think my glare was a little too intense, Jack started to back away slowly and everyone's eyes were widened with fear.

???: *smirks* looks like Miss Scrawny has a little boyfriend.

E: I'm not scrawny!!! Plus he's NOT my boyfriend, we're only friends. And if he WAS my boyfriend, you'd be down on the ground because I would've slapped some sense into you from talking to him like that!!! *yells*

???: Okay let's see about that.

He suddenly punches Jack in the face.

J:*falls to the floor and winches in pain*

I look at Jack and suddenly get so mad I could kill this guy.

E: WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHAT THE HELL DID HE EVER DO TO YOU!! YOU DON'T JUST PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!

I yell in his face, he actually looks scared now. He was about to talk but I punched him in the face so hard he fell to the floor. The temperature started to drop. What's going on?

I ran over to see if Jack was okay. He was in a lot of pain, and he was whimpering.

E: OH MY GOSH! Jack are you okay?!

J: Y-yeah, I'm fine. Oww. *Winches*

His nose was bruised really badly. I was really worried. I see frost appearing. What the hell!?

E: I-I'll go get y-you an ice pack.

Oh no, it's happening again, I stutter when I'm really worried.

I was about to run off but, wait, where will I get an ice pack? I need to bring Jack back to my place.

E: J-Jack, I need to bring you back to my place, there no ice packs here.

J: O-okay, let's go.

I helped him up and outside. When we got out, I saw the most unexpected thing

Almost there

To be continued.....

Lol!! I'm a troller!!! Comment what you think the unexpected thing is. Even tho this really isn't popular...... whatever.... New updates in a few days!!