Before Sky could even add a few more details, Michael called for us. When we were all settled, Michael started to talk. "Reev, I know we always do the most annoying things and you still bear it with us. It's incredible that you trust us about yourself. We would be probably in jail if it weren't for you, and of course, Marga. God, we could have been poisoned Summer without us knowing. So, thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for taking care of Summer and, well, us. Happy birthday."

Before I knew it, I was already staring at the ceiling, trying to prevent my tears to fall. This was supposed to be a happy event so I shouldn't cry. But I was just too happy that it comes spilling from my body.

I almost lost it when Jack handed me an acoustic guitar. Their signatures were written with black ink on the small spot below the strings. I took my time to look at it and touch it. It was the color of light wood and it was so sleek. On the neck was my name 'River' written the same way I wrote my name. On the back of the neck, Ash, Cal, Luke, Mikey, and Summer's name were carved in, what I suspected, the same way they wrote their names—except for Summer which was written in cursive.

I wiped the tears that started to stream down on my cheeks. "God, this is the best gift I have ever received. Thank you. I honestly don't know what to say. You guys have been so amazing to me."

I locked eyes to each and every one of them, even the ATL lads! After for so long, I finally had a great memory of my birthday. I wanted to keep this happiness and bliss that I was feeling right now as long as possible.

"Sing a song, Reev." Sky smiled.

I did. The rest of the party turned to a singing session. God, the guitar sounded so beautiful. Or maybe I was just happy, but, it was so, so, so beautiful to my ears.

**

I was removing my make up and was about to change to my pjs when a soft knock on the door took my attention. It was Michael.

"Hey." I greeted with a smile.

He smiled back and started walking. "Hey. I just wanted to give you these." He was carrying a paper bag.

I frowned. "You already gave me a guitar."

Michael shrugged and handed me that bag. I shook my head but smiled and took it. "Thank you, Michael. This is too much already." I was surprised to see a Nintendo 3DS and a few games, particularly Pokemon ones. "Holy shite, Mikey. This is awesome. Wow. Thank you, Mikey."

Michael was smiling so hard when I thanked him. "Well, I noticed you haven't been able to play for a while. That's a great stress reliever. I know how much you wanted to get that."

I smiled widely. "Thank you."

Michael smiled back at me before retreating the room slowly. I stared at his gift. He was really thoughtful in his own way.

I already put away his gift when another soft voice almost startled me. It was Luke. "I thought I was the only one who got you a gift."

"You what?" Seriously, why are they so kind to me?

Luke chuckled then showed me another paper bag. He started walking and sat at the edge of the bed, patting the space beside him, making me sit so I did. "Honestly, I didn't know what to get you. I pestered Ashton for days for a list of your favourite bands. I only know a few."

"Please, Luke. The tension is killing me." I laughed. "I'm torn whether to stranggle you and Michael or hug you."

"Just give us some love." He chuckled then took something from the paper bag. It was a stack... of pictures? It is! "I got autographs of your favourite bands. Some of them, anyway. I couldn't reach the others but that was why I didn't hang around yesterday. Some even gave you signed merchs!"