21. The Party (part one)

Cas' Point of Vjew

I begin to feel the bottom of the car start to thump from the blasting music, we must be close. My stomach swarms with butterflies? Am I excited, nervous or scared? I'm not sure.

The car turns streets and my eyesight is instantly captured by the bright neon lights. The music was almost deafening by now and with the amount of people crowded around the house, I could barely make out the front door.

Meg starts to drive the car up the sidewalk.

"Meg, maybe we shouldn't have taken your car. I'm quite a lightweight when it comes it alcohol and I don't want to you be stuck on babysitter duty all night."

"Don't worry Clarence, I never planned on it"

"Then how will we drive back?" I ask.

"We can pick it up tomorrow if we have to."

Meg turns to me "Alright, remember that I'm your girlfriend tonight and the goal is to drive Dean insane. Roger?"

"Yes I know Meg and who is Roger?" I ask, now bemused.

Meg laughs and mutters "Never mind Cas", she then places her hand into mine, lacing them together. "You ready?" She asks.

"No" I say truthfully.

She pushes open the car door and drags me out without another word.

* * *

Gabe's Point of View

I check the clock and it's been exactly ten minutes since Cassie left.

"Luci?" I whisper to him. "It's been ten minutes, lets go!"

"Alright Gabe, let me just grab my jacket." He says, disappearing to our room.

I pick up my phone and text Sam;

Gabe: Has Dean left yet?

Sam: He left ages ago. When are you coming?

Gabe: We're about to leave now, be at yours in 15

Sam: Cool. I'm excited :)

I smile down at my phone and continue typing.

Gabe: Me too :)

Lucifer returns and we quietly sneak outside to his car. We slide in and start driving. My excitement is killed when my attention focuses on something in the back.

"Luci, why do you have a bong in here?"

He stays silent and I grow furious. I grab it and unwind the window.

"Stop! Don't throw it! I promise I won't use it again, just put it down, please Gabe" he pleads with desperation. He's ended up in the hospital and he expects me to let him keep it? He really is an idiot.

"I'm sorry Luci" I say, before tossing it out the window.

Lucifer stays silent.

"Look Luci, it's for your own good."

"I know Gabe, it's fine."

We pull up to the house. I hear music dripping out of every window and opening. My first teenage party, I'm mesmerised.

"Alright it's 12 now, so we'll leave at 3. Meet back here okay?" Luci says.

"Yeah, don't get too drunk big bro!" I say, lightening the mood.

"Okay Mr. Fourteen" he replies sarcastically.

"Shh, for tonight I'm 16" I say with a wink.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" Luci says, getting out of the car and instantly hitting up some girl at the entrance.

I wait for him to enter the house before jumping out and making my way to Sam's place.

* * *

Cas' Point of View

I enter the house, my hand still intertwined with Meg's. I take in the view; drunk people everywhere, girls dancing, empty plastic cups, as well as broken vases thrown on the ground. The stench of alcohol and sweat filled the atmosphere. Just as I'm about to let Meg know this is a stupid idea and we'll never find Dean, I see him.

I see Dean slouching on one of the couches talking to some brunette girl. She looks as skimpy as every other girl in this house, what makes her so special? I feel the jealously start to heat my cheeks.

I notice a pair of fingers click in front of me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Cas? I said do you want a drink?" Meg says.

"Yeah sorry Meg, I was just-"

"You found Dean. I know."

"I'm sorry Meg, we're here together tonight." I say with a weak smile.

"It's fine Cas. Wait here, I'll get us some drinks."

My attention shifts to a ginger girl falling onto me knocking us both to the ground.

"I'm April, what's y-your name?" She says, obviously drunk.

"Castiel" I say, trying to help her regain her balance.

She then pushes me to the ground again and shoves her tongue down my throat, making out with me. I try to push her off but she stays persistent.

"Let's go upstairs and fuck Casper!" she growls into my ear.

Her mouth tasted like cigarettes and vodka. With my eyes shot open, I try to remove her from me but she starts to grind against my crotch.

I then feel her weight being pulled off of me and I look upwards to see my saviour.

Green eyes. The same green eyes I'm much too familiar with.

-

I finally fulfilled my promise. The next part(s) will have all the real gossip 😏

I literally do no homework because I'm too busy trying to write this, y'all should feel special 😜