8. Out of the Closet, Into the Cubicle

I walk the down the hallway with Sam, heading to my next class.

"Alright Cas, I'll see ya later." He says and walks into his classroom. I wave him goodbye.

As I start to walk forward, someone drags me from behind. Next thing I know I'm shoved into a toilet cubicle by let me guess, Dean.

"You couldn't keep your faggot ass mouth shut could you huh?" I have not the slightest idea of what he's talking about. Mum

"Thanks to you I have to spend the week in detention. But don't think that means you're safe now! I'm gonna beat you all the way to hell where you and the rest of you fags belong."

Denial. That's all I could hear coming out. Quite frankly, I was sick of his homophobia.

"Well I guess that means you're going to hell with us Dean."

He looks at me with pure rage. Conjuring up all my courage, I catch his fierce fist and pull him in for a kiss. He shoves me away. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He shouts. I choose to ignore him and step closer to kiss him again. He kisses back this time and places his hands on my waist. I wrap my arm around his neck and deepen the kiss.

"Cas.." He moans in husky growl. For me, that sounded like heaven.

We both pull away once we hear a knock on the door.

"Oi, could you hurry up. I really gotta go."

"Yeah I'll be out in a minute." Dean responds. He fixes his collar and opens the door. I follow after him. The boy's jaw drops to the ground in shock.

Dean pulls me by the arm and whispers in my ear. "Never speak of this, or I'll kill you"

"I'll do what I want." I pull away from his grasp. "Fag."

I push open the bathroom door and walk out.