14. Library Cock-Blocks

I tap my pen repeatedly in a fast rhythm. I hear the students studying shush me from the next aisle. I apologise with a sheepish smile.

I flick my wrist to check the time on my watch; 3:30. I hope Dean doesn't plan on standing me up. After all, this is all to his benefit. It's not like I want to be here anyway... okay that was a lie.

As I watch the door, I see Dean's dirty blonde hair emerge. He takes in the view as if he'd never been here before. He probably hadn't.

He approaches the librarian. "Hey, did a guy about yea tall with black hair wearing a trench coat come in here?" With love-struck eyes I heave out an exaggerated breath of air. Could he be any more adorable?

The librarian points him in my direction. Dean thanks her and makes his way towards me.

"Cas, you're actually here!" He says with a large grin that reveals the crinkles surrounding his eyes.

"We had an appointment." I say with a smile.

"Thanks so much man! Alright where do we start?"

"First you have to tell me why you chose to bully me. There are quite a few gay kids in this school, why me?"

Dean's smile fades. "Can we just focus on work? We can talk about this another time."

"No Dean. Either you give me a valid reason right now, or I walk out the door." I declared firmly.

Dean looks down and mutters under his breath "Well fuck" He ruffles his hair nervously and finally returns eye contact with me.

"Look Cas, I-"

Abruptly, Dean's phone begins to ring distracting the both of us.

"It's my dad.. I'm sorry Cas I have to take this."

I nod in his direction and he exits the library to answer the call. I remember Dean's father, never one to care for his sons. I choose to follow Dean and listen in.

"Sorry, I was studying in the library." A pause follows. "No sir, he's Sam's friend not mine." Another pause. "I do remember what you said sir, no son of mine can have feelings for another male. I promise you Castiel Noavk will never enter our, your home again."

It seems I cause quite the issue in the Winchester household.

Dean places his phone back in his pocket and lets out a sigh. I rush back to my seat and Dean returns shortly after.

"I'm so sorry Cas, I've gotta jet, my dad wants me home." He begins to avoid eye contact, though I don't mind because I remember how much of an assbutt his dad was.

"It's okay Dean. Go." I smile half-heartedly and start packing my study books away.

I hear a muffled "fuck it" and the next thing I know Dean's lips are crashed onto mine. It was sudden, intense, lustful even. It's as if the tension between us had finally snapped for Dean and there was no waiting until we were both alone with no watching eyes. It was happening now.

His plump, soft lips have me hypnotised. I immediately kiss back. I feel my lips brush over his shaved stubble, it pricks a little but I indulge in the taste of his aftershave. I follow his lead as his lips begin to part open inviting me in. I explore the walls of his mouth with my tongue and I feel his hand grip my ass, giving it a hard slap. He starts to suck on my earlobe and then his warm breath tickles my senses as whispers in my ear "do you have any idea what you do to me when you wear those black jeans?" I moan his name unexpectedly and my hand travels down to his crotch, stroking his member. I feel him harden a little. He moans the word angel and grabs my shirt, tugging me closer.

The entire atmosphere collapses when the librarian begins to shout "Boys! This is a library! And definitely not the place for that kind of behaviour!"

I quickly untangle myself from Dean's arms and attempt to make my hair appear neat.

I hear Dean laugh "Don't even try Cas."

I smile and mouth 'go'. He turns around to leave but returns placing a peck on my cheek. "I'll explain everything tomorrow Cas. I promise." He then makes a hurried exit from the library leaving me alone with one thought; I fear I may be falling in love with Dean Winchester all over again.

-

So I've finally updated :D I bet nobody's reading this anymore, though I can't even blame you. But for anyone who's still reading, hopefully I'll get the next one up quicker and thanks for sticking by :)