Not an inch.

It was unbelievable!

I crept further. To my advantage the door was slightly open. I could see Diego and Lara. There was some space in between them, but Lara was slowly moving closer, almost unnoticeable.

"We've been here for a few minutes. Aren't you going to tell me why the hell you came here?" Diego asks annoyed.

"Where were you the past few nights? We both know you've never found anybody better than me," Lara asks, with a slight smirk on her face.

"Ha ha funny," Diego says sarcastically. "I've been busy, and besides maybe it's you missing me," Diego wonders and she scoffs.

Of course Lara and Diego we're seeing each other every night. The only reason he missed was because of. . .me. I suddenly felt self-conscious. Maybe Diego was using me just like he was using her.

And he said he said to his father that we could never actually be in love.

Oh my. Why did I have to waste my time thinking about him.

Suddenly, realisation crossed Lara's face. Lara's smirked widely at Diego.

"Oh Diego what did you do? Are you turning your little innocent fiancé into one of your play toys? Hah, I never thought you'd ever stoop that low. Is she good enough for you? Or do you prefer me?" Lara said, and my jaw dropped.

How did she figure that out? He barely said anything!

Diego said nothing which made Lara squeal. Lara moved closer to him, and he put his arm around her waist. They were about to kiss when I barged in. Diego moved away from her quickly. Though I wasn't sure if it was out of embarrassment or if he just didn't want me seeing.

"I just wanted to know if you were staying for breakfast," I say sweetly.

"Yes please," Lara spat.

I nod, and walk out.

"I really don't like her," I hear her say.

"Does it matter?" Diego asks, his tone had a hint of boredom.

Diego wasn't much of a talker. I would hate to go on a date with him, he would probably just hide behind the menu— but no he is not shy, he is using his phone because he's anti-social. And he would probably make me pay, unless his pride got in the way and plus he loves showing off his money.

He would probably order everything in the restaurant for the fun of it.

I shake my head, and go to the kitchen. I tried to not think about what they were doing in his bedroom but as you can I'm not doing very well. Diego consumed my thoughts recently.

I mean even insulting him in my head was still thinking about him.

I simply made eggs and toast, so sorry to Lara who may have wanted some extravagant breakfast. I'm not a professional. I call them, and a minute later they walk into the kitchen, there was barely a millimetre of distance between them.

I wanted to tell her to get her hands off my man, but I'm not sure how that would play out.

I wasn't sure if Diego had told her that we were a scam, or not. But if not than why did she come and throw herself all over Diego.