Jakin of

HAJSJAKAKA SKSJ I STARTED WRITING THIS SO LONG AGO BUT HERES YOUR SMUT KIDS, DONT RUN INTO THE ROAD, or EAT EXPIRED RAVIOLI
-
     Frank was in his hotel room. Motel Six to be exact. He was sat on his freshly made bed, staring down at his crotch.
     Frank is hard. Hard as fuck. To the point it hurt like a bitch. He groaned out of exhaustion and laziness. He had just finished a show in New York (idk why but New York) and the bus ride home being so quiet and content with everyone still tired from the rowdy crowd, Frank was able to think.
     Duh, he was thinking about his little boy who he left at home to fend for himself. The reason being that last time he brought him Gerard ended up getting jealous of how much time his Daddy spent with everyone else and not him, and eventually ended up getting twenty spankies in the back of the bus for giving everyone bratty remarks.
     So Frank sat fidgety in his bunk, crossing and I crossing his legs, staying hidden from everyone until it was time to finally get rid of it at the nearest hotel.
     Here Frank was, hard as hell, sitting in - not his bed - while wishing to have sex with with his hot as fuck husband/little - Gerard.
     Frank sighed, figuring he had waited long enough, and pulled his pants and underwear  down around his knees. He spat on his hand, then wrapped his palm around his leaking length, then he began to stroke.
     He let out a low almost growl sound taking time to squeeze the base, allowing a bead of pre-come to run down the tip. Frank bit his lip and began to stroke lazily up and down, whimpering underneath his breath. Images of having his little boy under him, moaning and begging for his cock flashed through his mind, and his hand sped up.
"You love it when Daddy hurts you huh?" Frank asked, grasping the globes of Gerard's sore plump ass, giving it yet another slap as he did before. Gerard moaned, pushing back against him. "Little fucking slut. You wanna be filled with my cum, you want it running down your thighs. Oh, and you'll be begging won't you? Because I won't let you come until I think you've earned it. Am I clear?" Gerard nodded swiftly, an whined, his hair sticking to his forehead with sweat as Frank hurt him.
Frank threw his head back, hitting it on the bedpost, but was too turned on to care. "Mm, Gee.." Frank said under his breath, and moaned. He thumbed his slit, and rubbed it around his tip, then began pumping again at the same pace. Then Frank's mind sent him to an even different situation.
"Daddy, want you in me daddy please!" Frank covered Gerard's mouth as soon as those words left it. "I told you to be quiet. And I meant it. If you be loud then everyone's gonna know how much of a slut you are for your Daddy's cock. Do you want that? Huh? Do you want all the guys to hear you begging for me to fill you up?" Asked Frank softly. "No..." Gerard whispered. "But please Daddy I've been waiting all day," said Gerard. "I suppose, but you have to be quiet or else I'll gag you." Frank forced himself inside Gerard's wet stretched but tight hole, and used it as he pleased. They were crammed, in the back of the bus in the lounge, while the rest of the guys slept peacefully in their bunks. Of course, Gerard just couldn't be quiet, could he? So Frank grabbed the first thing he could find to shut him up, Gerard's favorite paci. He stuffed it in Gerard's mouth, and the moans finally turned into muffled whimpers. Miraculously, Frank was turned on immensely after this, and pounded in harder. The sounds they - and hopefully not the rest of the band - could hear were skin rhythmically tapping together, and wet sounds of Gerard's mouth trying to hold the paci in it. Drool rolled down his cheeks, and he was pretty much choking on every breath of air he could get into his body. Gerard moaned around the paci, feeling Frank hit his prostate.
     Frank was so close, just a few more strokes and he could finally go to sleep. He felt a familiar burning sensation in his lower stomach, I indicating his release was not far away.
     But just then, Frank's phone began to vibrate. Of course, he ignored it, and kept stroking. He bucked into his hand, his head falling back an his mouth open wide. His phone vibrated in his pocket once again, and Frank tried his hardest to ignore it.
     However, it never stopped. After the seventh set of vibrations, Frank growled and picked it up. "What?" Frank spat, his hand still wrapped around his length. "Daddy?"
    Frank's cheeks burned red, and he immediately took his hand away from his crotch. "Hey baby boy. What... What are you up to?" Frank tried his best to catch his breath, but failed miserably.
     "Nothing much, I'm so bored without you here daddy," said Gerard. Frank bit his lip and tried not to groan. The innocence went straight through Frank's ear and to his cock. "Anyway, what are you doing Daddy?" Gee asked.
Frank drew a long breath, and wrapped his hand around
His length again, and squeezed the base lightly to get just a little tension away. "Uh.. Daddy's actually a little busy okay? I'll call you back later, bye bye," Frank tried, but Gerard wasn't having it. Frank should have known. "What are you busy with. It sounds like..." Gerard gasped, "Daddy's doing naughty stuffs!"
Frank's cheeks went completely red and he sighed. "Daddy's being naughty," Gerard giggled, which only made Frank more angry.
     "Are you touching yourself Daddy? Are you thinking about me?" Asked Gee. "Mhm, I'm thinking about you being such a slut for me like always," Frank groaned, pumping a few times. Just hearing Gerard's voice while doing this made him teeter between heaven and earth.
     "Well, last night I was thinking about you eating me out Daddy. When I got to sit on your face. And it felt so good, and I touched myself, and I put all four fingers in." Frank was filled with anger now. "You what? Gerard you didn't ask daddy first you naughty boy," Frank said, but Gerard giggled again. "Yeah but you can't do anything about it, not until a few days," Gerard snickered. "Yeah but when I come back, you're not gonna walk you hear me?" Gerard moaned lazily, biting his lip. "What are you gonna do Daddy? Are you gonna spank me? Fuck me and not let me come? Daddy please no," Gerard said sarcastically. "You're gonna fucking get it you know that, you little slut. Little pain slut, I know you love it when I do those things to you," Frank pumped faster. 
     "I do, mm. And I love sucking your cock, I dream about it. Sometimes I suck on my paci and wish it was your fat cock Daddy. All the time." Frank let out quite a large groan from the back of his throat, his release not far away now. "I can't wait for you to fuck me too Daddy. I can't wait to be filled with your come, and I want you to plug me up so it stays in me for so long, mm."
     Frank looked down at himself, his mouth dropping open, some saliva falling carelessly out of his mouth. Frank bucked up his hips numerous times, basically fucking into his own hand imagining Gerard the whole time as he came, shooting white spurts all over himself.
     After the intensity died down, Frank's body slumped and he gave breathing and heart time to slow. "Fuck baby boy, I love you so fucking much," Frank said, his eyes closed in bliss. He was barely able to hold the phone up to his ear now. "I love you too Daddy. Sleep well," said Gerard. Frank wiped his forehead and then answered. "You too baby, goodnight."

FuckiN THE END I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END TJIS BUT

THERE
(this is my favorite thing^)