P u n i s h m e n t

Frank parked his car in his driveway and sighed. He killed the engine, sitting back in his seat. Gerard had texted him all day while he was at work, although he specifically told him not to. He was in a meeting for crying out loud! And all the participants sitting around him could hear were the constant vibrations of Frank's phone in his pocket. Gerard deserved definite punishment, but to be honest Frank was too exhausted to do so. So instead he decided to let this one slide.

That was until he went inside.

The moment Frank stepped into the doorway, Gerard had lunged himself in Frank's direction, peppering his face in sloppy wet kisses. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Gerard squealed, his arms not letting his daddy go. "It's good to see you to kitten but daddy needs to sleep, daddy had a hard day at work," Frank said softly, actually prying himself away from his little, annoyed. Usually Frank was happy and excited to see his baby when he got home from a hard day at his job, but today he seemed so irritated. He thought he needed to get away before he snapped at Gerard. He definitely didn't want that. "But daddy! I haven't seen you all day! I wanna cuddle!" Gerard whined reaching his arms out to grab at the tired man, while Frank completely ignored the protest walking on. When Frank didn't respond, Gerard huffed, crossing his arms tightly across his chest. "No! I wanna cuddle now daddy!" Gerard demanded, stomping his foot as if that would help. Frank spun around, pointing a finger sharply at him. "Don't get sassy with me Gerard," Frank spat. Gerard froze at the name... Frank had called him by his real name... He never did that... Only if he was really upset or in punishment. Gerard was quiet after that, his eye lids burning with the promise of tears as Frank turned around and walked away. Gerard refused to let the tears fall, and instead wiped them away. Frank was tired, and Gerard understood that. He always got cranky when he was tired and needed sleep, so he just guessed daddy must get the same way.
Yes, he needed daddy's love and attention, and to get that daddy needed to be happy. Gerard had to find a way to make him happy. And at this moment, he was going to do whatever it took. Gerard stood and thought about the things Frank did to make him happy... Suddenly, he remembered what Frank did every day that always made his whole day special. He made him breakfast! Every morning after a good kiss Frank would always go to the kitchen to fix Gerard and himself the most important meal of the day. Even though it surely wasn't nine in the morning when they usually got up, he was sure daddy would appreciate it anyway! Gerard giggled to himself, mentally patting himself on the back. He was proud he came up with such a great idea.
Gerard basically slid across the hardwood in his pink fuzzy socks Frank had purchased him for his birthday, and tried hard not to fall face first. He waltzed his way into the kitchen, in front of the tall counters, pondering how Frank had even reached in there being so much smaller than himself. Gerard decided it was best to get his supplies first before he actually started anything, and placed his hands on the counter and lifted himself up. He hoisted his body onto the counter onto his knees, letting his feet hang off and panties out for the world to see under Frank's t shirt as he reached upward. Since the couple were vegetarians, Gerard thought it was best to fix Frank his favorite, fried egg whites.
Before grabbing anything, Gerard took a look back making sure his daddy wasn't up yet. Looking back, Gerard noticed his distance from the floor and how high in the air he was. It frightened him, and almost made him loose balance. Thankfully, he held on, reaching for the pan in the cupboard. He felt around, only feeling plates and cups. Gerard furrowed his eyebrows, looking up where his hand was. And of course the pans he needed were on the top of the cabinets. Out of Gerard's reach. The little huffed, looking down to fully stand up on the counter. He bit his lip in concentration, gripping tightly on the cupboard with sweaty palms. Gerard looked back again, his heart sinking and his stomach churning into a knot at how high up he was. He felt he was going to throw up, but nothing to throw up into. He held it in, trying to look at his surroundings for something to puke in, but his vision became extremely blurry. To the point he lost his balance. Gerard ferociously grabbed onto whatever he could before falling, bringing about seven plates with him on his fall down to the floor. Every single one shattering into bits.
Gerard was shocked. Yes the plates were broken, yes he was most likely bruised everywhere. But he woke daddy up... He could hear Frank quickly spring from the bed, and saw his small body sprinting to the scene. Gerard was already on his knees, picking up the small shards no matter how much they dug into his skin. It burned, but the burns Frank's eyes were making on his body were worse.
"What the fuck Gerard! I left you alone for ten minutes! Ten! And you can't even be a good boy for that long!" Frank screamed, his expression full of anger. He made his way over to Gerard, the little already mumbling his apologies. "I'm sorry daddy I really am! I didn't mean to! I was trying to make daddy br-" Gerard was cut off by his own high pitched squeal as Frank grabbed him by the hair, dragging him to their shared room. "What did I tell you Gerard. I said specifically that I was tired and you couldn't even understand that!" Frank screamed, throwing Gerard onto the sheets. "Take it off! Take it all off Gerard you're getting 20," Frank said. Gerard whimpered, on the brink of tears when he heard Frank unbuckling his belt buckle. This time he wasn't getting Frank's gentle hand, but his black leather belt instead. Gerard forced down his panties, and before he could even lift his shirt all the way up Frank was holding him still on his hands and knees.
The first was always the worst, the leather made marks in his skin when Frank landed the first harsh slap. Gerard winced, his whole face ringing up, but he knew not to say a word or it would just make it worse. "This time-" smack, "you're gonna-" then another two smacks, "listen-" smack, "to me!" He drew another few harsh smacks, all leaving dark red marks on the soft skin. "Count dammit!" Frank added, making another slap. "11! Thank you daddy," Gerard whined, arching his back lightly. Then another slap "12! Thank you daddy!"
They went on like that, all the way until they reached 20. Then they did what they always did after Gerard was spanked. Do to their mutual kink, this made them both painfully hard. Frank walked to their drawer, pulling out the lube and chucking it at Gerard. "Open yourself. Now." He said sternly, and Gerard complied. As Frank lifted his shirt from his body, his jeans and underwear already pooling at his feet, Gerard slipped the cold substance onto his fingers, not even hesitating before pushing two digits through his tight heat. He whined, rocking back in his fingers, not even phased by the look Frank was giving him. Frank sat on his knees on the bed in front of Gerard, grabbing him by the back of his head and pushing his face down to his leaking cock. "Suck," Frank commanded. Gerard lifted a hand from underneath him, wrapping it around Frank's length. He kissed the tip, peppering kisses down his shaft. This earned him a hard smack on his cheek. "Don't you fucking tease," Frank muttered, and immediately Gerard took the tip fully into his mouth. He sunk down, his tongue feeling the underside. Frank let lout a breathy moan, tugging at Gerard's hair.
Finally, Frank slowed his thrust, pulling Gerard's head up by his red locks and threw his body on top of his bed. His stomach was flat on the sheets, his back and ass exposed to Frank. His hole stretched and ready for Frank to wreck. Before he did anything, Frank made sure to make his punishment the worst it could possibly get and grabbed his belt of the floor. Gerard shuttered when he heard the clinking of the buckle. But Instead of using it for slapping, he tied Gerard's wrist together and let them rest above his head in front of the headboard.
Frank hummed, laying his weight on Gerard's back, kissing into his soft shoulder. "Please..." Gerard whispered, not even sure what he was begging for. "Please what?" Frank asked. "Please daddy..." Gerard panted now, the foreplay making him extra sensitive. "What does baby want daddy to do to him? The naughty baby," Frank reminded him of his stupidity. "Something daddy... Anything... I've been such a bad boy I wanna make daddy happy..." Gerard grumbled to him. "You make daddy very happy baby boy, you know that?" Frank said softly, drawing patters into his littles back. Gerard nodded, really not concerned with the intimate moment and more with his achingly hard erection. "Do something daddy I'm leaky!" Gerard whined, and Frank chuckled. Frank gave Gerard's back one last kiss before looking down and positioning himself at Gerard's entrance. Seconds later, Frank pushed his tip through Gerard's tight pink rim. The little whined in pain, hissing as Frank pushed deeper and deeper inside his heat.
Gerard had adjusted, and gave off the signal that he was ready for Frank to move and nodded. Frank was quick to comply, thrusting out than in again slow, but still faster than last time. He continued this, going faster and faster with each push in and out. While Frank grunted and panted, Gerard let out small "ah ah ah!" Noises, the sounds making each other go ballistic. Their skin slapped together and neither of them could get enough. Soon, Gerard's back had arched and his face buried into the pillows when Frank hit his prostate. Nothing could beat the sweet feeling, he didn't even know how to take it. Gerard screeched out, his arms moving frantically but it only resulted in marks on his hands from the belt.
Unexpectedly, Frank came inside Gerard, the white liquid spilling out lightly when Frank has pulled out. Still, the little was never able to come. Gerard mewled and kicked. All he wanted was to do was just release and he couldn't. He prodded to touch himself but still the belt restrained him. It drove him ballistic.
"I think baby reserves a reward," Frank said, surprising Gerard. After coming down from his high, Frank turned Gerard over so his stomach and hard cock and were visible. The little whimpered, pushing his crotch into Frank's face. "Patience kitten, daddy's giving you you're reward for being so good for him," Frank said, his tone much lighter than before. Gerard was ecstatic, he couldn't wait for what his daddy was about to do. His daddy knew exactly what he wanted and took his cock into his mouth. No hesitation, no warning. He went fully down, doing exactly what his baby wanted. "Mm... So good.. Daddy I can't-I'm gonna!" Gerard's breathing grew quicker as he felt a knot twist in the pit of his stomach. He came int Frank's mouth, with his daddy swallowed every bit just as Gerard would if it was vice versa. "Thank you daddy," said the red haired boy, as his daddy laid beside him. "Thank you baby boy. And I hope this time you learned your lesson," Frank made sure to add. "Yes, but if we get to do this I think I might get in trouble more often," Gerard said, leaving Frank praying he was being serious.
-------------------------------
YOYOYOYOYO THE ONE I HAD TYPED BEFORE THIS WAS THE BOMB UNTIL MY FUCKING JSHSKKA WATTPAD DELETED IT I WILL SUE ❤️❤️ THANKS FOR READING THO BEANS