Guilty (smut)

He didn't know why did it. He didn't know why he needed it so much. He no longer felt the need as he did before he did bad boy things. Daddy would be upset. No, Daddy is upset. He has to be. Daddy will know what Gerard did, even if he didn't tell him. And honestly, that ate Gerard alive. It was either that Gerard confessed to the crime, or have his daddy figure it out by himself and get an even worse punishment.
     Gerard looked down at himself, he was fully dressed - unlike about thirty minutes before - in a pair of short hot pink shorts and a dark green long sleeve jumper. The items didn't match, which literally drove Gerard insane, but he basically just picked up the first pair of shorts and a shirt he could find. Thankfully, Frank was working late today, which meant Gerard had some time to settle. He didn't want to raise suspicion, which was hard for Gerard since he rarely sat on the couch... Or wore clothes that didn't match...
The intensity of it all made Gerard's stomach turn and his skin crawl. He could easily go upstairs and change... But Frank could come home at any moment and see him randomly changing. Gerard lifted a hand from his lap out of habit, but once he noticed he was relapsing to his old addiction by nibbling on his newly lacquered nail, he forced it back down to rest on his lap. The minutes impeded, seeming longer than normal, driving Gerard into a more dizzy state. He was a bad boy. Daddy doesn't like bad boys. Daddy will hate him if he finds out what he did while he was away.
     Gerard touched himself. Gerard broke a very important rule, and he would get punished. He would probably get spanked and sent to bed, hot and flustered with a straining erection that would be untouched until he fell asleep. Gerard wined loudly, ready to throw a meaningless tantrum right then and there. He wanted to feel good, and it was Daddy's fault for not being there to fix his problem! He crossed his arms, slouching comfortably back into the couch to ease his tension. He thought again.
What if Daddy did punish him? Called him a bad boy, spanked him, fucked him till he couldn't walk... This time, Gerard whimpered, crossing his legs to keep from another forming erection. But what if daddy didn't let him come? What if daddy did send him to bed?
     Gerard's eyes shot open. He sprang from the couch, and headed fast for the stairs. He slipped and slid in his socks, almost tripping after every step. It didn't matter. He had to get upstairs, he just had to change. Daddy couldn't be mad at him! Sadly, when Gerard was just halfway up the staircase, he heard the familiar sound of squealing tires in the driveway. His body froze, and his legs oozed into jelly when he attempted to walk.
     Guilt tore at him when Frank walked in the door. He was positive his face was red, and his body basically trembling. "How's Daddy's little boy?" Frank asked, and honestly Gerard had no idea how to answer, so instead he planted a kiss on Frank's lips. A deep one. Of course, Frank leant into the kiss, taking in as much as he could, even wrapping his arms around Gerard. A few seconds later, Frank pulled apart in worry. "You're shaking honey... Is everything okay?" Frank asked, but still, Gerard studied the floor.
     "Gerard." Frank said in a stern voice, not even grasping Gerard's attention by using his actual name. "Gerard, look at me when I'm talking to you. This is a rule, always tell Daddy what's wrong." Frank added, finally gaining Gerard's full attention.
     "Nothing daddy! I colored some pretty pictures for you! I even drew one of us!" Gerard squealed, grabbing Frank's hand and leading him into the living space. Although, Gerard was still Flustered, his hand still shaking along with Frank's. "Look at this one Daddy!" Gerard said exited, picking up one of the pictures off the floor in a sea of crayons. It was a realistic picture of an egg, the yolk smiling back at both of them. It had arms and legs, and seemed to be putting on a show.
"It's beautiful honey, go hang this on the fridge along with the rest," Frank said, running his fingers through Gerard's greasy and tangled red hair. Gerard nodded ecstatic, running off into the kitchen to hang up his masterpiece.
Frank looked down at the colorful mess of crayons and colored pencils, scratching his head at why Gerard would leave such a mess. He's also acting very skittish. Gerard came back shortly, hugging his daddy and reassuring him how much he was in love with him.
It didn't take long for Frank to put the pieces together an decide what Gerard must have been doing. "I see you didn't clean your mess up little one," Frank smirked, looking at the floor and back at Gerard's pupils. "O-oh..." Gerard dropped to his knees, quick to do what Frank had hinted. That's definitely out of the ordinary... Gerard would rather whine and complain than do what Frank asked, so Gerard must have been a very bad boy.
     Gerard picked up the last crayon, packing it inside the yellow crayon box, and stood to his feet. They stood in a piercing awkward silence, Frank's look burning a hole through Gerard's skull causing him to look at the floor. "What did you do muffin?" Frank asked, and Gerard's palms grew sweaty in just seconds. "What do you mean daddy?" Gerard asked innocently. "I'm not dumb Gerard, were you a bad boy while daddy was at work?" Frank questioned. Gerard's cheeks turned to a bright pink causing him to study the floor the 100th time since Frank had gotten home. "Did baby touch himself?" Frank asked, moving a step closer. Gerard moved back a step, nodding his head. His heart was racing and his stomach was churning once again but this time in embarrassment. "You know I'm going to have to punish you for not doing what I asked right?"
Gerard nodded again,  now studying his hands. Frank sat on the couch, motioning for Gerard to do what he always did during spankings. Gerard slowly waddled over, and hesitated before bending over Frank's knee. Frank pulled down Gerard's shorts, revealing a pair of white laced panties that revealed his hole. It took Frank everything he had not to drool over the sight. "I like these, are these new?" Frank asked, massaging Gerard's ass through the thin lace. "They are, I asked Mikey to pick them up for me," this upset Gerard that he wouldn't be able to wear them for the rest of the day, he really enjoyed the look and feel of them, they made him feel pretty. But still, nothing could cover up how much of a bad boy he was at the moment.
     "You're getting fifteen, I want you to count," Frank stated, and with that he pulled the underwear down and landed the first hard slap. "One. Thank you Daddy." Yes, the first is always the worst. But it always seems to pave the way for the rest and make them seem less hard to bare. Seconds later, Frank landed the second slap. "Two. Thank you Daddy!" This time Gerard bit his lip at the pain, and how it was going strait to his cock. He couldn't take it.
     About the twelfth slap in, and Gerard was a sweaty, needy, mess. With each slap he would buck his hips into Frank's thighs. He did that until the last slap, screaming out the numbers. It was unbearable now, Gerard was leaking, needing any type of friction he could get. Frank grabbed his shoulders, helping him sit up. His cheeks hurt, and it was difficult to sit down, but Frank usually have him a treat if he was good during his punishment. Gerard sat in Frank's lap, gripping tightly to his shirt. "You did so good baby boy... I think you deserve a treat don't you think?" Gerard sprang up at the mention of a treat, and nodded fast.
Frank chuckled, pulling Gerard's panties all the way down. "Here..." Frank murmured, bringing his hand up to Gerard's lips to lather them. He got as much saliva on them as he could before pulling the digits down to Gerard's hole pushing one in. Surprisingly, it was still wet and loose from earlier, and that made Frank chuckle. "Looks like you did a lot while Daddy was away huh?" Frank laughed. Gerard whined both in pleasure and embarrassment. Frank scissored the fingers, still smiling at Gerard's response. "You like that?" Frank spoke through Gerard's pleas. "You like it when Daddy finger fucks you?" Gerard whined. He was always a slut for dirty talk, and Frank loved to say it to him. He himself, was growing harder, his erection now strained against his jeans. "Daddy...please..." Gerard pleaded, rocking back hard onto Frank's hand. "Please what princess?" Frank asked, although he knew what Gerard wanted. "You want Daddy's cock?" Frank questioned, and Gerard nodded extremely fast. "Use your words honey." Gerard gripped at Frank's black shirt, making noises against the material. Gerard hesitated before speaking again. "Please fuck me daddy... I want your cock. Please let me come...please.." Frank didn't need anymore comments before he was moving Gerard over and removing his pants. Gerard maneuvered himself on top of him, removing his own and Frank's shirt.
Frank lifted Gerard's body upward, putting his length underneath Gerard's hole and slowly brought him back down. Gerard hissed at the feeling, gripping at whatever he could to release the pressure. It hurt, but they both knew it would soon begin to feel better. Gerard sunk all the way down, adjusting for a moment, then pulling back up. Then he repeated. Things went fast, Gerard's moans heard throughout the house. Gerard leveled his hands onto Frank's shoulders, keeping him from falling down. "Feels so good princess, you're doing so good..." Frank moaned, his hands on Gerard's soft back. Frank rammed into Gerard's prostate, making the sweaty little pause to take in the feeling. "Fuck Daddy... I'm gonna come.." With that, Frank landed a harsh slap on Gerard's ass. "No swearing slut." Now, Gerard was on the edge, panting and moaning. He couldn't take it. And finally, he came on both their stomachs, a loud moan erupting from his throat.
     Not long after, Frank was coming hard inside of Gerard. He moaned himself, letting Gerard ride him through his high. "So good...so so good to me..." Frank mumbled, finally slumping and catching his breath.
-
The day was coming to an end, and Gerard wasn't about to let Frank let go of him. They spent their day lying on the couch watching movies after they had cleaned up from their past activities. The last movie ended, and the credits began. Gerard looked at Frank with a look that indicated he wanted to watch another movie. "We gotta get you in the tub honey, it's getting late," Frank said, standing up from his seat. "Round two in the bath?" Gerard asked him. And Frank rolled his eyes before answering. "Why not."
----------------------------------
WOWOWOO this was a request from candy_lord06 thanks for requesting it ily ❤️ oooo I also created a tumblr (daddyfronk) and it's rly stupid but there are so many of you guys I wanna get to know you strangers ❤️ okay, THANKS FOR READING ILYILYILY