Kittens and Puppies Are Wonderful Creatures

"Are you sure this is the one Gee?" I said, smiling at my ecstatic little boy. I took Gee down to the animal shelter to pick out a new puppy, after he pretty much rolled on the floor, throwing a tantrum and begging for one. After all of that, I didn't see why not. We no longer lived in a small apartment were dogs weren't allowed before we were married, but a medium sized house that met our budget and had a big extra room that was soon to become Gerard's playroom, and the house becoming his castle.
"Yes Daddy! We have to get this one! Look at her!" He said, holding up the happy puppy. It was a small pocket pit bull, with a blue coat, with adorable excited eyes, floppy ears, and lots and lots of fat. She was perfect for Gee. (I don't want anyone getting triggered okay, piTTBULLS ARE BEAUTIFUL CREATURES OKAY I'vE HAD TWO and they piss and shit the same as any other dog so)
     "Okay, let's take her home then," I smiled. Gerard jumped with excitement, squealing and hugging the pup tight to his chest. We walked out of the loud kennel room full of more loud obnoxious dogs snarling and yelping, I'm so glad Gerard picked out the more calm one. He named her Stella, and even have her a middle name, Allen.
    The ride home was definitely interesting... The dog peed in the seat, but of course,  she didn't know any better, and I was surprised that I didn't give her brain damage do to the way she hit her head on the dashboard when Gerard wasn't holding her tight enough and some crazy ass dude decided to run out in front of me making me slam on the brakes. Fun times.
     But anyway, we got into the house, and while Gerard played in his nursery with his stuffies and puppy, I began making dinner for the both of us.
     I scanned the cabinet for inspiration on what to whip up. I'm feeling pretty lazy today, so nothing special. I was thinking something quick and easy. I spotted some Dino nuggets in the freezer, and just decided to make those. I took the plastic bag with the dinosaur shaped meat inside out of the freezer, grabbed a pan, sprayed it down with some grease, put the nuggets on the pan and put it inside the oven to bake. I'm not actually sure what kind of meat in inside of those things, but whatever it is Gerard go ballistic over.
    I plopped down onto the couch, found the remote and turned on the TV. It was currently on some new Cartoon that involved Barbies. Hm, I wonder who could've been watching that? I heard Gee running around upstairs, jumping everywhere - hopefully not on the bed and not on the dog. I turned the channel to something more me I guess, and flipped it to Cutthroat Kitchen. (I didNT KNOW WHAT ELSE I LOVE THIS SHOW THO)
It was a rerun of one I had already seen before, but I watched anyway because well, what else am I gonna do. Gerard probably isn't gonna come down until dinner is ready, and I don't have to worry about work related things because today's my day off.
I was about to find out who's throat was going to get cut when- "Dada!" Gerard screeched from upstairs, as if he were in pain. My daddy senses instantly kicked in and I sprang from the couch and zoomed up to his playroom where I could hear him crying.
"What's wrong baby boy," I said, walking over and kneeling next to him on the floor. He had Stella in his arms, hugging her as he sobbed uncontrollably. "Baby tell Dada what's wrong," I tried again.
He sniffled a few times before answering, "my head huwrts." Right after that, he sneezed, spraying his snot all over me and the puppy. "Sorry Dada," he said.
I sighed, "here, let's go get you some Tylenol." I stood up, my hand reaching out to help him up, but he shook his head, and held both his hands up, signaling for uppies. I smiled, reaching down to take the sick boy into my arms. I took him downstairs with Stella following us on the way down, and I sat him on the counter, feed him two tylenols and sent him back upstairs to go play with his new pup.
     Now, the Dino nuggets were done, and I took them out and sat them on top of the stove to let them cool. Jeez, I couldn't wait to eat something, my stomach was rumbling and I haven't had anything all day! We spent almost the entire day at the animal shelter picking out a puppy, and I guess I just forgot. Gerard must be hungry too!
     So, after noticing my intense hunger, I went upstairs to get my baby, knowing he's probably too sick to wanna walk.
     I walked into his playroom, and was greeted to a sight no Daddy ever wants to see. He was sitting on his bed, with the dog next to him, crying. "Gee baby, does it still hurt?" I asked him, sitting on the bed next to him. He nodded, and instinctively crawled into my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck, crying into my shoulder. I soothingly rubbed his back, feeling bad because there was simply nothing I could do. God, I wish there was. I hate seeing him in so much pain.
     "It hurts so bad Frank," he said. I hugged him tighter to my chest, "it's okay baby, we'll figure this out."
-
     "No! Daddy please no!" Gerard begged, crying and clawing at my legs. He was on the ground, to hurt, and sad to even get up. I hate doing this, but I have too.
     After a week of throbbing pain in his skull and uncontrollable sneezes, I took Gerard to the doctor, and of course the worst thing both of us could imagine happened. Gerard is allergic to dogs, and as much as I hate to do it, we have to get rid of Stella. However, this wasn't going very smoothly with Gerard.
     "Daddy don't take her away from me!" Gerard screamed, as I carried the dog to the car. "Daddy please!" He begged, and fuck did I hate doing this, but I hate seeing my little boy in so much pain. He doesn't deserve it.
     My face was stern as I sat the dog in the back seat, and closed the door. But right after I did so Gerard shoved me against the car, beating and punching on my chest, and slapping my cheeks as hard as he possibly could. He may be small and innocent, but he's got some power in his punch. Tears streamed down his face, and screams were the only things that left his mouth.
     "Gerard, calm down," I said sternly. That of course didn't stop him. He continued to beat and shove every time I tried to get away, screaming and even cursing a few times. And sadly, this was out of my control.
     Finally, I decided this was getting out of hand. I grabbed his wrist, looking him dead in the eyes. "If you don't stop right now, you're getting the belt. Do you understand me?" I said. His cries turned to sniffles in the blink of an eye, and he began to shake. "Get in the damn car right now," I said, letting go of his hands.
      Gerard stepped back, rubbing his wrist where I had left a red mark with the grip I had, and he looked at me with a disappointed look. As much as I hate it, I will not tolerate this kind of behavior, and I thought he knew that. As he started to walk away, the sadness came back, but his cries weren't as loud as before, but were much more frequently flowing down from his eyes and onto his shirt.
     We both got in the car, and I started the engine. I was dreading every single second of this.
-
     The drive home was silent. Fucking silent. There were no words. Hell, what kind of words do you use at a time like this?
     Gerard sat in the seat next to me, looking out the window with a sad expression. I hate seeing him like this, I really do. But in safety, things like this can't just be looked over. Especially not with my Gee.
     I could feel a pang of guiltiness in my chest, and I hated it. I wish I would have explained this better to him instead of doing it so violently. For fucks sake, what the hell is wrong with me.
     There's no telling how long Gerard's gonna be upset with me. It could be days, weeks even! God damn, what was I thinking!
     I looked over at him, seeing a tear stream down his face, but was quickly wiped away by one of his sweater paws. I turned my attention back at the road, switching lanes.
     I opened my mouth to apologize, but I didn't know what to say. He talked about how much he wanted one for weeks, threw tantrums, and even had dreams about it. And I took it away from him.
     I sighed, looking at him one last time before finding a U turn, and turning around.
-
     "Look at this one Dada!" Gee said, picking up one of the many black kittens in the room. "It looks like he has socks on! I want this one!" He said, petting the kittens head.
     "Are you sure Gee?" I asked for the thirtieth time. He thought for a moment, but ended up putting the kitten down, and looked at more of his options.
He picked up three black kittens, a white and black spotted one, a calico, and few tabbies, before finally deciding on a adorable white kitten with brown spots, and a special brown spot circling his right eye.
Even if it was just for a small while I hated seeing just the slightest bit of a frown on my little boy. I just couldn't stand it. It wasn't right. I'm glad my baby can smile again, and won't ever have to be sad for as long as I can prevent it. Over my dead body.
-
Later that day, we spent sitting on the couch, cuddling and watching movies. With a kitten nestled comfortably between us as if it were our child.
Disney channel was doing a movie marathon tonight, and being the little boy he is, Gerard would rather jump off a building than miss this. So here we are.
In between the breaks of the movies, Gerard would get up and make more popcorn, leaving me on the couch to cuddle the kitten Gerard named Anthony, which is also my middle name.
Recently, The Little Mermaid ended and it was on commercial, and Gerard was in the kitchen. Here I was, a punk that has black hair with bleached sides holding a kitten, because it made my little boy happy.
I smiled, he is a cute little guy, I think I can definitely get use to having him around. I know Gerard will for sure.
I snuggled him to my face, feeling his softness on my cheeks and nose. (Does anyone else do this? No? K) When suddenly, I felt a familiar sensation in my nose, and sneezed all over the kitten scaring him away, then a sharp pain erupted in my skull.

I knew what was happening, but decided I guess I could live with the pain as long as my baby boy is forever happy.

HA k so this was also a request from Gay_Drama_Queen ILY BEB thank u for this I love writing these omgghkkzhjaj

PLS TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUEST ❤️❤️

Btw check out X_Princess_Gee_X she's the best d8 m8 and little girl anyone could ask for :) I FEEL LIKE SHARING IT OKAY SHE MEANS THE WORLD TO ME ❤️