Smol gerd and chubbi toystore fronk

K this isn't what Gee's wearing but he looks so smol I'm
-----------------------------------
When I first laid eyes on him, I knew he was a little. Everything about him just screamed little boy and fuck did it drive me insane. His little skirts, and pastel colored oversized sweaters, how he always carried around an adorable pink stuffed bunny each time he walked into the store, how shy he was, and how could I forget his cute little teeth that i almost never got to see because of his shyness. Ugh, why can't I just be his Daddy for just one day at least!
     It was late on a Saturday, although I see him about every other day. Sometimes he comes in with a taller (someone tell me why I like short Gerald pls,,) lanky, blonde man, who holds his hand when they cross the street. I'm really hoping that isn't his Daddy, because if so, why would he let him come in here alone like that! He's just a little baby, he can't just be left alone in the street!
I saw him alone on the other side of the street about to cross over to get to the store. He looked both ways, and kept looking as he crossed. For some reason I felt extremely proud of him for doing the small act, I oddly wanted to reward him.
He walked in, flashing me a shy smile before looking at his vans, and stocking clad feet as he stumbled in. Of course, he was carrying the same bunny stuffie I saw last time and well, every time, in a baby blue button up shirt, tucked into a dark blue mini skirt, with white stockings and baby blue vans to match his shirt. To top it all off was his hair was dyed a dashing red color, that usually complimented his light and hot pink outfits, he was mixing it up a bit today. And when I looked closely, his face glowed with what seemed to be makeup. I wonder what he's all dressed up for today?
"How's it going sweets," I casually flirted, leaning over the check out counter. I cringed at how bad it sounded when it came out, but somehow I kept a straight face. He kept walking, still looking down at his feet as blush flooded into his cheeks once more.
I watched as he made his way to the table of stuffies in the front, smiling and introducing his bunny stuffie to each of the others, giggling in his own little world. Everything seemed to disappear when he talked to these stuffies, he's spent a whole hour doing this before. But the surprising thing is that he's never bought one. He always ends up saying goodbye to each one, and leaves with a sad, sad face.
      He continued to look at the toys, picking them up and pretending to talk, and giggled at them. Fuck, it's so adorable! I honestly didn't know a human being could be so cute!
Finally, when he was about to walk out, he turned back around. He speed walked to the back corner of the store, and looked around in a panicked way. He covered his mouth, and... Are his eyes tearing up?
I made my way over and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention. "Is everything okay? Do you need help with anything?" I asked, trying to keep calm.
He jumped at my presence, his watery eyes widening at the sight of me. "Yes... I was just looking for Mr- uh, the giant bear that used to be here," he said.
I frowned, feeling bad even though it was not my fault. "I'm sorry, we just sold it this morning. Don't cry please," I said, rubbing his back as a way of comfort.
I remember the first day he came in, with the tall lanky blonde that currently wasn't here, and I remember how excited he was when he looked through the glass at the bear. He pointed and jumped, and dragged the other man inside the store to shake the enormous bear's hand.
I honestly didn't think anyone would buy it, it was more of a decoration than anything. But to this boy, it was god.
"Oh..." He said glumly, looking at the floor. "Hey, don't be sad. I can see if we have another in the back? Would you like that hon?"
He looked up, a smile spreading across his cheeks. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. "Of course! A pretty boy like you deserves to be happy. And, why don't you pick out a stuffie while I'm searching huh?"
His smile was huge, and he nodded quickly. I made my way to the back, and peeked around. I didn't have to search for very long, a bear this big with a giant red bow on its neck could be seen by a mile away.
So, as I stated earlier, I grasped as tight as I could around the Bears torso, and carried it back into the store, having to squeeze it in the door just to get it through, and placed it on the floor where the old bear used to be.
     I saw him standing there with a wide toothy grin, one where I could see his cute little teeth. "It's so cute thank you!" He said, running up and hugging the bear, his arms stretching almost all the way around it with how tight he was trying to hold it.
     "Thank you so much...?" He contemplated my name. "Frank," I said, smiling back at him. "Thank you Frankie!" He said fucking adorably.
     Frankie. He said that so cutely, he might as well call me Daddy right?
     Finally, after he had got all of his hugginess out, he stood back and looked at me. "My name is Gerard, but you can call me Gee, Frankie," he said, his smile still showing.
     "Well, Gee, I'm so glad you decided to come into this store today," I said, trying my best to flirt. The boy, Gee, blushed madly, giggling a little.
     "Me too," he said, biting his lip, looking at his shoes again. He then noticed the blue puppy stuffie in his hands. "That's a special one right there," I said. He looked up with wide eyes. "Really?" He asked. "Oh yes. He's the most special one here. You see, he knows the future," I said. Gee gasped, and held up the puppy stuffy, studying it closely. "And you know what it told me?" I asked. "What?" He asked curiously. "He told me that one day we was going to go home with one very special, very beautiful little boy," I said.
     Gee frowned, looking at the puppy with gloom. He then stretched out his arms, and handed the puppy to me. "I don't have any money anyway," he said, sadness laced in his voice.
    I chuckled, pushing the toy back to him. "He's going home with you sweetie," I smiled. He perked up once again, gasping and smiling ear to ear. "Really Frankie! Are you sure?!" He made sure. "Yes, I'm sure. Just don't tell anyone!" I said.
"Oh I won't! I gotta go tell Mikey though!" He said, and turned around and ran to the door. In the blink of an eye he was gone. And now I have to wait a whole day to see him again.
I sighed, making my way back over to the desk. Miraculously, we hadn't had any customers which was good. Surprisingly, Saturday's are always so slow. Even though most people are off today, we get more businesses during the week.
As I sat down, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Oh no! Gee left his stuffie! He left his pink bunny sitting on the floor next to the giant bear. How come I didn't see!
I ran as quickly as I could and picked it up, and made my way outside. I ran in the direction I saw Gee go, hoping to somehow catch up with him, but with this heavy weight on every bone in my body that was definitely a no.
I kept going, glancing back and forth from the store to the street, contemplating waiting for Gee to come back, or bringing this to him. But how could he live without his stuffie, he always had it with him!
I glanced back, seeing that the store was almost out of sight, had I run this far already? Geez. Then, boom, I ran right smack into someone.

And you fucking guessed it, Gee.

I quickly stood up, regaining myself and helped Gee up. "Are you okay Gee?" I asked as he rubbed his forehead. "I'm fin- Suzy!" Gee said, noticing I was tightly holding onto the pink bunny. I then realized how stupid I must have looked, fat, running down the street with a tiny pink bunny in my hand.
"Thank you so much Frankie!" He said, and gave me a quick hug. He smiled up at me for a moment before kissing my cheek, giggling, and walking back off again. That was the last of him I would see for an entire day.

But fuck, I can't wait till then.

HahahahahahHaaaha you guys are so nice I wanna crii
Btw I really liked this story, ..,....,...,,,,...,..... Part two?