Suprise Pt 2 Kinda

38 weeks

It's the day after the shower.

It's the last day of school for me. I was nearing my due date and I'm ready to pop this thing out of me. I only have one last working shift too, it's surprising how much money I'm making.

It's the last hour of the day and I couldn't be happier. I'm talking with Lucas and Maya and Farkle in the hallway while eating food of course.

"I just don't think we should name her Penelope!" I argue.

"Why not, for short penny." Lucas says back.

"I still think farkette is a good name." Farkle says.

"Wow what about our child?" Maya asks.

"Well we will have a boy and we are naming him Farkle Jr." Farkle replies giving his girlfriend a kiss.

"Not happening." Maya snorts back.

"I think Chloe is a good name." I say glaring. We have been discussing names for the longest time now.

"Uh Riley..." Lucas says pointing. I look in that direction, my pants are soaked. Just great, kid you had to make me pee here?

"That's odd normally I know." I say.

"Know what?" Farkle asks.

"Know that I'm peeing..." I reply embarrassed slightly, this has happened before though.

"Sprinkles I think your water broke." Maya says in shock.

"Have you felt any contraction??" Farkle asks worried.

"No, I brought a pair of pants just in case. Lucas call the hospital, Maya help me. Oh and Lucas call my parents and my job too please." I say for some reason calmly.

I change and head to the hospital. My mom and dad on their way their.