I'm Sorry

I walk into the school searching....where is he??

There! I found him, Farkles slumped down on a bench.

I walk up and tap his shoulder.

"Farkle?" I ask sweetly.

"How could you Riley? We were supposed to be together! It should be our kid!" Farkle yells at me. I can hear people already whispering.

"I'm sorry Farkle, just because it's Lucas's doesn't mean we can't be together.."

"Riley it does, I would love to be with you. But...sorry I just can't." I nod softly.

"Will-" a wave of nausea washes over me and I rush over to a trash can.

I start to puke my guts out and I can't seem to stop. I can feel someone holding my hair up.

Finally I'm done and I lean up against the trash tired. Farkles sitting next to me.

"I'm sorry Farkle."

"I'm sorry too Riley, I'll fantasize about me and Maya now I guess."

"Don't count on it." Maya says walking up to us. "Oh and Sunshine, this will help." She says and hands me Some ginger ale in a bottle along with some crackers.

"Thanks peaches." I say, boy do I have some great friends. Let's see I'm pregnant from one, I ruined the dreams of another, and I probably ruined the crush that one was for if on another, but they all are sticking by my side. What a great friend am I.