New life: Chapter 1

Prologue:
Dean and Sam got bullied a lot in there old school. Sam got verbally abused and Dean got both, verbally and physically abused. They got bullied because of their sexuality. Sam and Dean are both gay and they don't like to hide in the closet, so they told the school what they are and that they are proud of it but that's when it all started. The bullying got worse by the day.

After Dean got a threat saying, if he ever talks to anyone ever again he would kill his family. Dean became a selective mute and only talked to his brother a couple of times when they were alone. His parents doesn't know why he stopped talking, but his brother does. He tried therapy but that never worked so his family all learned sign language just to communicate to Dean.

A few months had passed with the bullying at school and Sam and Deans parents were getting suspicious after seeing Deans bruised face and a broken arm, again.

After a long talk with there sons they finally confessed that they were getting bullied at school because they are gay. John and Mary were both angry that they could not protect their sons. So they decide to just start a new life and move. They left there old school and jobs and moved to Kansas.

Dean was still a selective mute because of all the bad memories he had and Sam was just a shy teen.

Dean and John got a job at their uncles place as a mechanic. Sam got a small job at a library just stacking shelfs with books and Mary got a job as a nurse at the local hospital. They moved into a small white house that is just perfect for them with a pool in the backyard.

Everything was going okay until Mary and John signed them up for the local high school. Dean and Sam were both freaking out that the school in Kansas would be the same as there old school but they wanted to make their parents proud so they finally agreed to it.

Castiel and Gabriel on the other hand had it good. They where both openly gay to the school and there father. There mom died of cancer when they where really young so they don't know much about her. Everyone in the school accepted them including there family. Gabriel works at the candy shop and Castiel works at the libary, they also work at there familys diner with there 2 oldest brothers.