"So, children." Binns chanted. "You will hear a part of the story from Fred.." 

I mean, my cousin was named after him!

"And then you will take notes.." I sighed"And answer questions on page 11..." 

Fred looked around. He muttered something and his bright eyes dimmed for an instant. 

"So.. Ello!" he sang happily. "Where should I start? Well most of you know Harry Potter eh? Of course you do. And- well do you know why this  war happened?" Me and Al nodded. The others were quiet. Probably in awe that a ghost from the war which didn1t seem all that boring came to give us a lesson.

Fred- Fred um you know the ghost- scanned the rows of students. He looked at me and Albus. We stared back. He smiled - not in a mischievous way but a happy smile and continued, "Some of you might. But I tell you you don't know the beginning.." He broke off into the story which made up my childhood, adding some points and floating around the room. Lots of people took notes. I stared blankly at my parchment. Why would McGonagalp choose Fred? She knows this was our class.

And how did she get him here?!  Eventually we all piled out of the lesson. I was still quiet. It was just so strange. And of course, I was also tired. Which sucks, but okay.

Bex jumped in after me. 

"That was fun- interesting, right?" I continued walking. "Yeah." 

More like utterly awkward. 

"OI! Rose? That was weird to you too right?"  Albus mused. I nodded. We walked past a group of Slytherins who were whispering excitedly. I swore a pair of eyes were on my back, following me but when I turned around no one even glanced at me. 

My feet took me somewhere, I have no idea where. I thought we were headed to the common room. Instead, I walked up to the room of requirement, which Dad had told me about in my third year (not that I hadn't found it before, thanks to my lovely prankster cousins).

Albus followed me.

"Do you know when the quidditch tryouts are?" 

I stopped and thought. "Isn't it next month?  October?" Albus lit up happily. 

"That's only a week away. Do you want to practice on the weekend? I hear they are opening the pitch." I smiled. It would be a good idea to practice, even though me and Albus got in last year, the new Quidditch captain wasn't keeping any of the old players without tryout. 

"Sounds good." I looked up and realised we were by the wall where the Room of Requirements' door appeared. Even though during the war most of it had been destroyed, it had magically restored itself, keeping to its original site. 

A pair of large wood doors elaborately craved with vines and what not appeared. Albus looked at me quizzically. 

"What were you thinking of?" I focused and bit into my lip. Truthfully, I didn't really know what I was thinking.

"Nothing really..." I pushed open the door. The floor was soft and there were chairs spread around the round room. The walls were made up of bookshelf's. It was like a small private library for myself- and Albus, of course.  

Maybe all I needed was some peace and quiet.

"This is so... Rose-ish." Albus stated. He pulled out a book and threw it at me. I flipped it around. 

'Hogwarts a History: Updated edition' it read. I looked up. Albus was staring at the cover of some other dusty blue book. I sat down on a puffy chair and flipped open the book which was sitting on it, pushing Hogwarts a History aside.

"Rose. Look at this!" he walked over and opened the book. Many names were written down there with the usual message from Madame Pince. He pointed at some. Between them were the faded names of my parents. 

"So?" It was Quidditch a History. Hugo had an edition and I read it already.  He closed the book and stuffed it in his bag pocket. 

I eyed him. 

"Relax Rose! I'll give it back later." He started for the door. "I'm gonna see if anyone else wants to practice saturday. Later." He walked away and I heard the soft closing of the door.  

I started reading the book . It was a magical realm novel stuff. It was quite entertaining so I continued reading. I looked at my watch distractedly as I was almost finishing the book. 

"Shii-" I jumped up and grabbed my book bag running for the door. The door banged behind me. I had two minutes to get to the common room, which was at the opposite end of the seventh floor. 

I slipped on something and almost fell over but instead, I fell into someone's back. 

"What the-" A cool voice. Scorpius whipped around angrily and scowled. "Of course- a Weasley." 

"Oh not you again." I grumbled at him trying to continue. He blocked my way. 

"Im a rush Weasley? Are you afraid your perfect wittle wecord is going to be damaged?" he drawled, pushing me back. I regained my balance and noticed there was water on the floor- where it came from though, I had no idea. 

"Okay here's the deal," I grimaced, "You let me go, or I'll hex you." 

Scorpius held up his hands as if he was an innocent little person (which he is not).

That, of course, was when Slughorn barged in. His eyes were wide and a serious look was on his face. His wand was out. 

"What are you two doing?" he demanded, his hand shaky. I hid my wand behind my back, and Scorpius immediately put on an innocent face. 

"Nothing sir. We were just .. talking." Wasn't he going to tell on me? Oh I get it, now I owe him one. If he thinks that he is sorely mistaken. 

I felt my neck and turned to Professor Slughorn. Instead of his usual comic self he seemed very angry and disapproving. 

"Get to your common rooms immediately."

I quickly walked away without glancing back. "And this will also result in detention." He called. I grimaced and got to the fat lady. I told her the password (Razmataz, abnormally funny comparing to the situation). 

I sat in bed trying to process what had just happened. I didn't really understand why, a) There was water on the floors, b) Slughorn was so disturbed, and c) why Scorpius Malfoy covered for me.

Maybe it's just because he was so prohibited  for so many years that I thought that he was an loathsome, evil little Slytherin. Maybe he wasn't that bad after all. But he still does have that creepy stalker aspect...

Eventually, I decided to ignore it and climbed into bed, ready for a good nights rest.