13 ~MIRAXUS~

Laxus and I were with him and talked until he suddenly fainted! He fell on my lap! At first I was shocked, but then I thought about the second step and got up. Very carefully so that I did not hurt him or anything else. I went to a shelf with lots of CDs on it, picked one out and put on a song. I went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat, but all I found were cookies because there was nothing else left. *"Oooh Laxus, how long have you been away from your house, please..." I thought to myself. I left the cookies where they were and went into the living room. I took a quick look around and moved my hips to the music. I closed my eyes and just let it flow. But then someone grabbed me by the waist. I opened my eyes and looked behind me and it was Laxus. He's awake again!

"Laxus," I said.

"Come dance Mira", he said and we both started dancing. During the movements Laxus started to undress me. He stroked his hand behind my back and started to unzip my red dress and then went to my neck and undo the bow!!! The dress started to fall, but was stopped by my wide hip... I stood bodyless in front of him... He looked deep into my eyes. I walked on tiptoes and wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down for a kiss. I kissed him and we played for dominance again. This time he won... He picked me up and pushed me against the wall. Our kisses became more aggressive and you could tell how much you wanted the other one. He let go of one of my legs while he was still holding the other. He stroked me from my bellybutton to my chest and took her in his hand and massaged her! He took his fingers and played with my nipples. He stopped kissing me.

"Mira... May I mark you as mine forever," he asked me. I nodded.

"Yes Laxus! Mark me as yours forever," I said happily and so he took his teeth and rammed them into my neck. I screamed. It hurt. He sucked and at the end he licked my blood. He let me go and kissed me on my forehead

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too, Laxus," I said, and we went into his bedroom and fell asleep. The next morning at dinner I noticed a tattoo on his right arm. I went to the mirror and looked at myself. The tattoo was really nice and under my chest at the side it said 'Lightning'.

  The tattoo was really nice and under my chest at the side it said 'Lightning'