lxxx. ARTICLE

TOM HOLLAND FOUND LOVE WITH LORELEI OLSEN?

for several months now, there have been rumors about the new spider-man actor and his love life. while prior to filming 'spider-man: homecoming' it was assumed he'd be involved with co-star zendaya, things were a little different.

holland and olsen have been actively conversing on social media since april, marking it almost nine months now. many assumed they were dating, especially with olsen allegedly having a aprt in holland's movie.

however, with last month's photos of holland and olsen's best friend and holland's co-star kissing, everybody thought the romance between the two had died. with no one to confirm anything between holland and edwige, we were left wondering what's happening between the trio. 

olsen posted several intriguing photos that may or may not have included holland and the two had gone on a few days-long trip around california several days ago. her friends seem supportive, especially edwige, making us think perhaps olsen and holland really did find love with one another.

to add to that, several set extras have claimed to have seen holland and olsen sneaking out of set and one claims to have seen them kissing, during the filming of holland's solo spider-man movie. the cast confirmed on social media olsen was indeed on set at least two times. could it all be true?

both the actor and the model seem to be secretive about they relationships so we don't think we're finding out anything soon. however, they seem happy and if they are together, we hope we'll have some cute selfies together, especially with olsen sharing a lot of her life on instagram.

if holland and olsen truly are dating, we hope the pictures of holland and edwige kissing were something different than what they seem to be. we wouldn't want troube in paradise, would we?

SEE ALSO: asa butterfield speaks about his friendship with his american friends, including actress bea edwige and model lorelei olsen.

(last chapter of queen of suburbia, but two epilogues coming tomorrow. they give the story an actual ending, but if you prefer not knowing what happens after this in tom and lorelei's lives, you are free not to read them.)

QUEEN OF SUBURBIA | tom holland [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें