Manik: Nandini are you okay...

Nandini: Yeah Manik I am okay...just feeling cold due to the air-conditional...

Manik: Okay then I will off it...

Manik takes the air-cond remote and was about to off it...

Nandini: Manik just for one person you can't just off the air-conditional na...

Manik: Fine at least I can increases the temperature right...What say guys...

He asked the others and all nod their head in yes...

Sujatha: Sure Sir...

Zaki: Nandini wear jacket na you will feel better...

Nandini: But Zaki I don't have jacket with me...

Zaki: Wait let me go and get my jacket from the cabin...

When Zaki was about to stand...Manik stop him...

Manik: Zaki you are not going anywhere...

Zaki: But sir she is feeling cold...

Manik: I know...

Manik takes off his jacket and he gives it to Nandini...

Manik: Wear this...

Then Nandini wear Manik's jacket...

Manik: Okay guys show me your design now...

Zaki: Here is our design sir...

Zaki gives the design to Manik...

Manik: This is what you guys come out with after one week...

Zaki: Yes sir...

Then Nandini hand over her group's design to Manik...

Manik: Good job Nandini and Sujatha...

Then Manik look back at Zaki and Soha's design...

Manik: Zaki I didn't expect this from you...You used to be a good designer and what happen nowadays your attention is not in work...

Zaki: Sorry sir since its group work so I have to obey Soha's idea too so that's why it becomes like this...

Soha: Hello so now you are blaming me for this is it...If I have done this alone right it would be 10 times better...

Zaki and Soha were fighting and blaming each other for the work they have done...

Manik: Stop fighting you both!!!

Manik shout at them and they become quite...

Manik: Remember you guys are fashion designer and not a school kids who blame each other for their bad work...

Zaki: I am sorry sir...

Manik: Do you guys know how much important this deal is for us and for Manu Fashion House?...In fact that's why I want you guys to work in pair so you guys will produce a better design...

Soha: I am sorry too Manik and I promise next time we will produce better design...

Manik: Okay for this deal I am finalizing Nandini and Sujatha's design...

Sujatha: Thank you very much sir...

Manik: Sujatha I want you to sketch the design again neatly in another paper to be presented next week...

Sujatha: Okay sir...

Manik: Okay guys the meeting is over and you may go back to your cabin...

All of them left and Nandini also was about to go out of the conference room but Manik full her back in and closes the door...