PROLOGUE

Hey Readers...This would be a wonderful journey of MaNan...Do share your comments would love to read them...

PROLOGUE - MANAN IN FASHION HOUSE

What will happen when two people with different childhood and have different thought about love come together and work under same roof?

One lost parent in young and another have parent but missing their love...

One believe in true love and another one does not believe love exist...

So what will happen when two different people work in FASHION HOUSE together and how will it turn into love in fact TRUE LOVE...

You all have seen MaNan in college and here you would see how would be if our MaNan are in fashion house so let's start the journey with them from their childhood first...

THE VERY BEGINING OF THE STORY

Somewhere in Mumbai city, a 10 years old girl is crying looking at sky as she lost her parents in a car accident while they were coming back home. There comes her grandmother whom she calls Amms and Amms is the only person she has in this world to call hers. Amms tell her why are you cry, do you know where are your parents are? She nods no.Okey Nandu I will tell you, look at the sky did you see star? Yes Amms! See they are seeing you and if you cry like this will they be happy to see you! No right! So stop crying and work towards your dream and be successful for your parents to make them happy. Okey Amms I will not cry anymore and I will be successful for them but for now will you tell me Appa and Amma love story? Of course Nandu why not after all their love is true love!

Somewhere in Mumbai city also, a so called mother telling his 14 years son yes I married your father only for money and now we decided not stay together anymore but I can't let you go because you are my weapon to use against your father whenever I need something. Why mom you do this do dad when he loves you so much? Come on my son love does not exist and only money exist and with money we can buy the world but not with love so stop it. The boy goes into his room and shut it up. Dad where are you now I miss you so much and mom... no how could I call her that, that greedy women marry you only for money and she does not loves you or me. Then he tell himself, Manik remember one thing that love does not exist. For now I need my friends where I can find peace.

That's how Nandini and Manik's childhood are. Nandini believe in true love because of their parent's love story while Manik does not believe love exist because of his parent's complicated life story. These basically show how parents influence their child life but things will/ can change on how your destiny have plan.

*****

sorry just now some problem that I need to delete my account and re-open it back...But all the part went missing...so uploading again...This time the story in private mood so follow me to view it...