CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

MANU FASHION HOUSE - MANIK CABIN- Wednesday morning

Manik: Mr.Volcano...like seriously who is this Nandini?

Nandini self thought: You dead now Nandini...

Nandini don't know how to tell him so in fear she just close her eyes...Manik notice it and with that flashback of their juice encounter in dhruv's mansion run in MANIK'S mind...

FLASHBACK

It was when Nandini accidentally pour juice on his shervani...

Nandini: I am sorry Manik

Manik: What should I do with your sorry will my shervani will be normal with your sorry. (Nandini stand there quietly.) Now you have nothing to say right Miss Problem Creator.

Nandini: (With this even Nandini get a bit angry) If I am problem creator then you are Mr.Valcano who make every small thing into big scene

Manik get angry with that and he took the glass of juice which was on her right hand and pour on her dress.

Present...

Manik: Ek minute! Don't tell me...!

Manik check the number and he realised it's his number...

Manik: What the hell! You saved my name as Mr.Volcano...

Manik said in angry tone...

Nandini: I am so sorry Manik...I forgot to change it?

Manik: Matlab you really want to save my name as volcano?

Manik again ask in angry tone!

Nandini: No Manik that one I saved on my first week in fashion house but I forgot to change it...I know your anger is justice but that time I didn't know the real you right so I am sorry Manik!

Nandini said in a pleasing voice which could melt anybody and even our Manik's anger also varnished but still Manik is Manik...

Manik moves closer to her and Nandini moves backwards and the next moment she hit the wall as she was already standing near the wall but Manik goes even closer to her...

Manik: So know you the real me!

Nandini: Yes!

Manik tuck the hair which blocking her face behind her ear lobe and bring his face close to her ear and this make Nandini to become nervous and she closes her eyes...

Manik: But I am still your same Mr.Volcano!

He said in huskly voice near her ear and with that Nandini opens her eyes...

Nandini: What!

Manik give the phone to her and sit on his table...

Manik:Yes you heard it right so for doing this you will get a punishment!

Nandini: What Punishment!

Manik: So excited to know!

Nandini: No but I ready to do any punishment of your!

Manik: Wow impressive! The punishment is I will save your name as Miss PC in my phone!

Nandini: Wow Manik! I mean its fair punishment Manik!

Manik: Accha! So you are happy I am saving your name Miss PC!

Nandini: It's not that I like it in fact who will like it but since I saved your name as Mr.Volcano so you can save my name as Miss PC.