CHAPTER 18

CHAPTER 18

MANU FASHION HOUSE - JUNIOR DESIGNER CABIN

After their lunch break Nandini and Zaki comes to their cabin with bouquet in their hand...Both goes to Tara's place and start their conversation...

Nandini/ Zaki : Hi Tara.

Zaki: How are you!

Nandini: Come on Zaki of course she will be completely fine after all she is such a sweetheart.

Tara was amazed with their gesture...

Tara: Yeah I am fine.

Nandini: Tara I am here to thank you sincerely.

Tara: For what?

Zaki: You have done so many things for us so you deserve a thank you right?

Tara gives confusing look as she doesn't understand what they are talking about...

Nandini: Actually if that day you didn't wish me good luck right then I don't even know what would have happen. In fact because of you wishing me good luck that's why even after my car tyres PUNCTURE still Manik was here to fetch me and I done my presentation so well...

Tara was not totally happy to hear this.

Tara: Manik sir why did he come to fashion house.

Nandini: Why you are not happy that he came right time to give me lift?

Tara: No! I mean of course I am HAPPY.

Nandini: Good and that's why I bring the bouquet for you.

With that Nandini hand over the bouquet and Tara reluctantly take it from Nandini.

Zaki: and also accept mine too.

Tara: Now why are you giving me bouquet? ( She ask while taking the bouquet)

Zaki: I know we both don't get well but still you pass me the message about reaching early to Mr.Mehta's company to me and Manik sir was very impressed with my punctuality over there so thank you so much.

Then Zaki and Nandini ignore Tara and they were having their own conversation in front of Tara.

Nandini: Zaki I am so happy that Manu Fashion House win.

Zaki: Of course will win when talented people design the dress and accessories.

Nandini: Okay let's continue our work in designing room.

Tara just stare them without saying a word.Then both Nandini and Zaki goes out of the cabin and Tara throw those bouquet angrily in her table. Sujatha, who was all time quietly sitting in her place come to Tara's table and start conversation with her.

Sujatha: Did you see how much they show off to us.

Tara gets shocked with why sujatha tell out what she feel...

Tara: Seriously you are saying this.

Sujatha: Of course.

Tara: I thought you are very good friend of them.

Sujatha: I was but not anymore.

Tara: Why?

Sujatha: Before the design competition between us there were all friendly with me and from the moment their design get selected they just ignore me and after winning the competition they only showing off as we are nothing.

Tara: You are right! I don't know how it fails.

Sujatha: What fail?

Tara:Fail?... I mean how my designs fail to impress Manik Sir.