CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 33

NANDINI ROOM

Nandini: Why his phone is unavailable?

Nandini become even more restless now...she hugs Mac to calm herself...

Nandini: Mac you know right how fast he drives his car...Aiyappa please protect Manik and don't let anything happen to him...

TERRACE

Then Nandini leave her puppy down and she goes to terrace to try calling Manik from there still his phone is unavailable...

Nandini: Manik!!! Where are you now?

Suddenly her phone rings and it was Manik's call...she immediately answer the phone...

Nandini: Manik where are you? You are fine right?

Manik: Nandini relax...what happen to you why are you panicking? I am fine and I am at home...

Nandini: So you are fine! Thank you Aiyappa...

Manik: Yeah I am fine but there was 15 miscall from you...Tell me what happen? Amms is fine right?

Nandini: Yes she is fine...Actually I send you message but you were not replying my message so I try calling you but your phone is unavailable!!! What happen to your phone Manik?

Manik: Woh...My phone battery was dead and when I put my phone for charge is when I realised that you had called me...

Nandini: Next time na make sure your phone battery is not dead or else I don't know what will I do to you?

Manik: Oh...I am scared...

Nandini: MANIK!!!

Manik: Okay on serious note from now on I will make sure my phone is always reachable to you...

Nandini: Good!

Manik: Then?

Nandini: Then...the beach was fun Manik!

Manik: Of course when the company is good right is when the beach will be fun...

Nandini: So you are complementing yourself...I mean you think you are such a good company...

Manik: Hello...so you didn't enjoy my company is it?

Nandini: When did I say that...Actually you are not just good company but you are the best company Manik...

Manik: Really?

Nandini: Yes...You know Manik today is the first time I played with sea water because you are with me as before this I always scared going near the sea waves also as I don't know swimming right...

Manik smiles and reply...

Manik: Okay...Actually even I enjoy myself at beach for the first time and it's all because of my shining star...

Nandini: But looks like someone is angry with his shining star?

Manik: What! Not at all!

Nandini: Then why you just leave like that without even say bye to me?

Manik: No actually when coming near your house only I realise what will your Amms think of me like following you and all so that's why I just go from there like that...

Nandini: But Manik... Amms is asking me while I didn't ask you to come in!

Manik: WHAT? So you told her that I am following you from the back...