Chapter 14: all i seen was red....

Start from the beginning

After that, was Diane. She was picky but she was also desperate into finding her dress first. But as u see...... She didn't.......🤗🤗
She found this dress with Elizabeth. Now Let me tell you! I've never seen a beautiful black dress in my life!!!!! The design at the top is amazing! All those diamonds and pearls clipped to her dress around the leg and chest area! Like... Wow! I'm jelly! We all are! But we all knew that once king sees her tonight with her hair down and everything. He will pass out from all the shock he will take in, let me just tell you that! Hahaha
It even came with black gloves and black diamond heels. Mmmmm pretty!

 Mmmmm pretty!

Now....this is my dress. I think it fits me and my personality. I love the color red. I always have. Not just because of me being connected with hell and all....
Something about this dress is just hitting me! It making me feel like I have to get it. There is a meaning towards this dress but I can't put my finger on it!!! I don't know.... Maybe I'll know later.....
But we paid for the dresses and soon headed back to the kingdom. We started getting ready for the ball because it's starting in 15 mins. We already have our shoes, the bling, and the dress! We did each others makeup and hair. It was fun. Before we leave to meet up with the boys, we looked in the mirror to accept our selfs! We all accepted each other! But when it came to my turn, they didn't accept. I had no makeup on, and I had a messy bun. So they changed me up! They brushed my hair down and curled it as well. They did my makeup too! They put on black eye shadow and gave me a dark red shade of lipstick and some black perl earrings. I had my dress on with some red and black spider web designed heels. This night was going to be just perfect!

Meliodas point of view

We were all ready! The girls were still up stairs getting ready. They told us to just meet them at the ball.
Sooo.... We did.....😌
Me, ban, and King were at the ball, waiting for the girls, 15 minutes after the ball started. We decided to wait near the snack area. "Why do girls have to take forever when they get ready......." Ban said as he laid his arm against my head and groans at his sentence. As for King he was FINALY not lying on his pillow and he was standing next to us waiting for the girls. Then he spoke his opinion. "Ugh........I know! It's always, I must fix this dress! It must be perfect! Or they would say, omg! My makeup looks to horrible! Meliodas will never kiss me with chapped lips!!!!!!!" King said mimicking y/n at the last part, I elbowed him hard in the stomach as he Yelp out loudly for a sec.
Not soon after that, King Arthur to came join our conversation. He was wearing a nice tux Cito! His tie was a sunlight, gold color with the rest of his tux being white as snow and his shoes black as the night, it didn't really look right. But I wasn't going to judge because he still looked good! "Hey guys!" He said as he waved his hand in the air, walking towards us formally. "Oh! Look at you Prince Charming! Not looking to bad!" I said as I added in a sassy tone with a smirk with my hands in My pockets. He then glanced at the three of us then smiled big. " not looking to bad your selves!!"
I just chucked, I then looked at us. We did look good. The three of us had a black tux with black shoes. But our ties and hair style was different. Kinda...
Ban has a baby blue tie that matches the color of his hair and most of his hair was brushed to the side.
King had his hair greased to the side and his tie was a white and black tie. He did look good!
And as for me. My hair was the same! And I liked it! But I just had a red old plain tie. Nothing new but I was fine with myself.
Then King Arthur broke me out Of my thoughts." So what were you talking about?" " oh.......we were just talking about how long it takes for girls to get ready! They fricken take forever!!!!" Ban said throwing his hands up into the air! We all chucked! But we stopped at the sound of Elizabeth's voice. " but it's all worth it......right?" We all immediately turned around to see the girls.

😱😱They looked beautiful! 😱😱

Me and ban just smirked at what we saw and King Arthur and King had their jaws to the ground. Not long after that, King passed out from all the shock. "Oh dear lord!!" Diane said as she dragged King across the floor to a room to wait for him to wake up. Merlin then walked up to King Arthur and lifted his chin up. "Hahaha......um ready?" She said as she put out her hand. He then smiled and nodded, taking her hand.
So now there were two.......
Ban then went up to Elizabeth and kissed her on the for head." You look beautiful....." Ban said as he stroked her cheek. All she did was blush. They then walked out to the dance floor like the rest of them. Now it was just us two. She was looking down blushing really hard. Her face then became the same color as her dress. All I could do was laugh. I then walked up to her and lifted her chin up so we were face to face. This made her blush even more. I then spoke. "There are no words to describe how beautiful you are and to describe how amazing you look tonight." I said softly as I gently kissed her cheek. She then smiled at me. "Right back at you!"
She then froze at what she said. I chuckled. "I mean! Um.... You look nice! Not beautiful! Well u sort of are but...... UM!!!! I mean-" i put my finger against her lips as I was just standing there laughing my heart out. She was killing me Already and it hasn't been five minutes. "It fine! Hahaha I get what you mean." I said as I pulled my hand away. She just nodded then smiled. I then took her hand and pointed towards the dance floor."shall we?" I said looking at her with a big smile. "We shall.........." She said as we began walking towards the dance floor. we all danced our hearts out and had an amazing time.

Y/n point of view

Dancing with Meliodas was very fun! We all had a great time. We all talked and laughed. We thought this night would never end......
But then it soon did..
The three demon slayers then came back! But there was only one of them his time. He then started walking towards the dance floor. Everyone froze. No one moved. But one spoke. "Hello worthless humans! I come to seek a girl. A girl that my master send me here for." King Arthur then went up to him and transformed into his armor. "You have no business being here! Now leave! Or well force you out....." All the demon did was chuckle. He disappeared . Then the light Shut off......Everyone panicked.
All you hear were screams. Crying.. Pain.....hearing people getting sliced and beatened up in a matter of seconds. After what seemed like a minute, the lights turned back on.

Everyone was dead........
The seven deadly sin, me and King Arthur was good though. But everyone else was lying on the ground. But out of everyone that was alive.....I was the one covered and soaked in blood. Everyone look at me with concern. I couldn't move. I was too shocked! I was shaking really badly. "Y/n!!! Are u alright!" Meliodas said in a serious tone. Then we heard laughing............ Everyone looked at the dance floor to see the demon standing there without a drop of blood on him. "Hahaha...... Well? Do u like what you see?" I looked down at my hands and scanned them.......
It then FINALY hit me..........the color of red.... Why it fit me so much. Why I knew about it more than any other color.....
Well......
It's just a beautiful color that I think fits me better than any other color. Red..... Like the blood that flows through our veins every second of the day......the color of a rose that blooms every year on my birthday. The color of my moms heart. A heart that was filled with care and kindness. A heart that was filled with love. Just like Meliodas.
But I didn't always like the color red. The color of red is the same color of the blood that was all over my clothes and my hands that night. That night when I seen......my moms death. The color of red that splattered across the walls. The color red.... That spilled all around the floor.... The color of red... That dripped down my fathers mouth after sucking every drop up after wards........the color of red, that was now the color of my dress....... The color of red that was the color that was now spread across the floor, my hands, my Dress and my face..........

I then fell to my knees and held my hands against my eyes......

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs......
I couldn't open my eyes.... I didn't want to......because.......

.........all I seen was red.....