Chapter 9

So, Eevee is terrified, Mitch is very mad, and everyone else is very confused. Perfect. ^_^. Anyways, crap. 9 chapters in 2 days. I have a problem. Not only do I have to write, them, I have to automatically upload them right afterwards. Great. Anyways, guys, enjoy this chapter my fellow fangirls!

~Eevee's POV~

We are back at the hotel, in our (mine and Ashely's) room, watching whatever on TV, and eating Oreos. I think this is like a teenage girl after a breakup. I was resting my head on Mitch's shoulder, with my eyes closed, trying to forget what happened. Of course stuff like that happened on reality TV shows, but I never thought that is could happen in real life. 

I heard the door open. "Eevee! What happened!" I heard Ashely shout, and I looked up to see she was being followed by the guys as well, and another person I didn't recognize. I lifted my head up. I didn't say anything, so Mitch talked for me.

"It was that first fan she was talking to. She tried kidnapping her or something, I'm not sure but, Eevee was being dragged towards the door. I'm glad I caught up to them in time. The girl went with security, I don't know whats happening to her now though." He explained.

"Oh, Eevee, I'm sorry." Ashely came over and hugged me. 

"No, it's ok. I think I'm better now." Everyone looked at me surprised.

"Are you sure? I mean, I would be pretty shaken up if I were you." Adam looked at me with sympathy. I hated that look. It could mean that I was weak. 

"I'm sure. Do you know if there is a way to get to the rooftop from here?" I asked, and looked at Mitch. He would understand.

"Yeah. I think so, just go up to the elevator and hit the button." He replied.

I walked out the door, not followed by anyone. I knew Mitch would get it. I always felt safe on roofs. I just thought it would only be at the orphanage, but when I climbed onto the roof at the house, I felt the same. 

I breathed in the fresh air and sat on a small bench. I just sat, and thought. I didn't cry. I didn't feel like I needed to. After about an hour, I wandered back to the elevator and back into the room. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I just returned back to my spot and sat there. I just shrugged. They resumed their conversation.

"Hey, Eevee, this is Tyler, also know as MunchingBrotato." Ashely introduced him.

"Oh, yeah! I remember you, with Janet!"

"You know it, baby." Tyler said in the old lady voice. I laughed.

"You probably already know me, I'm Eevee, from EeveeSlaysCreepers! Uh, sorry, the meeting isn't the best timing."

"Oh, no problem, I'm just glad I finally got to meet you, these guys always said you were an awesome person."

"Thanks." 

~Author's Note~

Sorry for the terrible chapter ending, I can't think of something for them to talk about. And sorry for the extremely short chapter. At this point I have 33 reads. I am excited! Yay! It may not seem like much, but I am reminding myself that I just posted the first chapter yesterday. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this installment of Adopted by BajanCanadian, take care.