Chapter 4

Hey there Doods, still very bored, and I can't update anything untill I get that name, so I am writing this without one, because I am bored. So I hope you guys enjoy and hit that vote and follow button! Thanks for readin'!

~Eevee's POV~

Before Ashely came back upstairs with the guys while I looked at their channels. Minecraft is a lot more than survival and creative, you just had to find it, there is Hunger Games, Cops and Robbers, all kinds of minigames and mods, like almost everyone is doing Pixelmon, which looked awesome, and I could tell that it was going to be so much fun being on YouTube, as they loved it. 

"Hey Eevee!" Mitch greeted me and looked over my should to what I was watching, it was his first Hunger Games, which was an epic fail (if you saw it there was a bunch of lag and he died a lot). I was laughing, and he was fake crying again. 

"Why do you laugh at my failure!" With the fake tremble in his voice; it only made me laugh harder.

"Because it is funny! I like the series itself, but it is hilarious to see people fail. Epicly." I replied

"True, True. So what do you think you want for your YouTube name?"

"Err, I'm not sure." 

"OOH, how about EeveeDoesMinecraft!" Adam piped up. Half of us face-palmed.

"Ha-ha, no." Ashely said.

"I was joking!" He shouted, chuckling.

"Um... how about... er, I have no clue." Mitch stated.

"I GOT IT! EeveeSlaysCreepers?" I said excitedly.

"Perfect!" "Cool!" , were some of the answers I got from my idea. I typed it into the channel name type bar and continue filling in answers. After I asked, "So, what now?"

"Well, you have to record, edit and upload your first video! We should probably to a vlog first, I'll do one for my channel to introduce you, since we all do our videos together." Mitch leads me back down stairs and takes out his web cam.

"Hey there Doods, it's Mitch or BajanCanadian here with a little v-log! I am introducing a new person today, her channel is EeveeSlaysCreepers, and the link will be down in the description. She is going to do Minecraft videos with us and all that jazz. She'll post a vlog for her first video today, kind of explaining who she is and stuff, so GO CHECK HER OUT!" Mitch shouts the last part. "Alright Doods, hope you liked this video, check out EeveeSlaysCreepers down in the description, take care." He turned the camera off. 

"Ok, so are all of you going to post a vlog like that?" I asked. 

"Yup." Everyone but Mitch went to go record their vlog, and he followed me up to my room to record mine. I think he could tell I was nervous.

"Dood, don't worry, if we all like you then our fans will, too. Just say who you are, kind of how you got here, a little bit about you, and what kinds of stuff you will be posting on your channel." Mitch states.

"Ok." I sit at my desk and Mitch shows me how to record the screen, and audio, and the web cam. I begin my video.

"Hey there guys, it's Eevee here," That's what I hear everyone begin their videos with, "And I am doing this little v-log to say hi! This is my first channel, and I am going to play Minecraft and such with BajanCanadian, SkydoesMinecraft, JeromeASF, AshelyMarieGaming, and many others. And actually, I just moved in with them. I'm 13 years old, just came from the Hell-hole of an orphanage down the street, and they adopted me! They are some really awesome people, as I'm sure you already know because you probably came from their channels. Anyways, that's all for now, and I'll see you all later. BYE!" I was amazed that I didn't stutter or something. 

Mitch showed me how to edit and upload with audio and stuff, and posted it on my channel. "Done!" He says. "Alrighty, later today we are going to record a Cops and Robbers, so that can be your first Minecraft video."

"Ok." He leaves the room. I saw that everyone has posted their vlogs about my channel, and I looked at the comments. 'I so want to be her, she gets to LIVE with you guys! Lucky.' That was common, and 'Cool! Another girl! I bet Ashely is glad.' I was happy and was looking forward to doing the Cops and Robbers. I had watched enough of their videos to see what it was. This is going to be great.

~Author's Note~

I was bored, and thinking about names, and came up with this one myself. Please don't use it if it doesn't exist yet, I haven't checked. I know I already posted three chapters yesterday and stuff, but really wanted to upload more. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this installment of Adopted by BajanCanadian (yes, I am going to say that at the end of every chapter!) , take care.