Please...

a/n LAST CHAPTER PEOPLE! I REPEAT LAST CHAPTER!! Btw this has many POV's just to let you know. Plus its a long chapter.

EDIT: I'M SORRY THIS HAS TAKEN LONG I STARTED THIS ON SATURDAY. I WAS IN NEWCASTLE, SUNDAY I WAS CATCHING UP ON SLEEP BUT CONTINUED WRITING, MONDAY I WAS ILL, TODAY I'M STILL ILL BUT I HAD SOME LOVELY COMPANY ROUND, SO I'M SORRY.

Zoe's POV

The music abruptly stopped and everyone looked at the 2 silhouettes standing at the door, who were looking around. I looked at Y/N and fear was plastered on here face. The silhouettes started walking around whilst looking at everyone. Y/N moved away, trying not to get noticed. I'm guessing she knows who they are and is trying to avoid them. But that didn't work.

"Found her." He said, loud enough for everyone to hear. I looked at the guy and he had an evil smirk on his face. The other guy walked next to him and smirked, "Sweetie, come out." He said calmly. I walked to where Y/N was. "Excuse me, if I may ask. Who are you?" I asked and saw Alfie, Joe and Caspar making their way to me.

The guy who found her looked the same age as Y/N, whereas the other guy looked slightly older.

"I am Mr L/N." The older guy said, "And this gentleman here is her boyfriend Sam." He said and Sam waved. "But Y/N told me she didn't have a boyfriend?" I questioned. Sam looked angry, but he hid it well. Y/N walked passed me but stopped. "He isn't my boyfriend, we broke up months ago." She spat, "And you are not my dad." She said, crossing her arms.

"What are you saying pudding? We are still going out." Sam said, walking up towards her, placing his hand on her shoulder and she flinched. I was confused, why did she flinch? "We are not. I broke up with you. Why can't you get that through your thick skull." She spat and his anger showed. "Wrong choice of words pudding." He said through gritted teeth. 

Mr L/N placed his hands on Sam's shoulders. "Now Y/N, you know you guys are going out..." He trailed on, but he was interrupted. "WE AREN'T." She shouted. That's when Sam pulled a gun out and everyone ducked, except Y/N who froze. "You chose the wrong choice of words pudding. I didn't want to bring this out, but I had no choice too." Sam spat, pointing the gun at her. 

"We warned you and you didn't do what you were told, so you have to face the consequences." Mr L/N spat, grabbing her arm and placing it around her neck, so in a headlock sort of why but not putting pressure. "You are going with us." Mr L/N spat, taking out another gun and placed it against her temple. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" I heard JJ shout, then a gunshot was heard. I loooked at JJ and saw that blood was gushing out of his left leg. The Sidemen and soe other surrounded him, trying to stop the bleeding. "If anyone of you comes and fines us, she's gone." Mr L/N spat, dragging her out of her. Sam pointed the gun at everyone.

They left and I looked at everyone, my vision going blurry from the tears that were forming. "Those were the people sending her those tweets."Phil said and we nodded. "We need to get her before she gets killed." Dan said, making his way to the exit, but Phil stopped him. "Dan, if you go after them, they will kill her, then they might kill you. I can't loose both of you." Phil said, his voice breaking slightly. Dan engulfed Phil into a hug, letting some tears fall. 

"We need to rescue her. She can't just die at the age of 22. She has a big future ahead of her. We need to get her." I said, wiping the tears that were falling down my face. "But how?" Joe asked. "We need to think of a plan." Alfie said, looking around, "And we need more help. We can't just have us lot, like we are YouTubers. We have never experienced this. Heck none of us haven't but we need recruits, we need people to help us get her back." He continued.

"We'll help." I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Simon there. "They can't just take her away like that, as you said she has a big future ahead of her. They can't take that away. Plus that Sam guy shot my best friend in the leg. The guys and I will help. Since JJ is unable at the moment and Vikk has volunteered to take him to the hospital, they will be out, but the rest of us are in." He said and I hugged him. "Thank you." I told him, departing the hug and he smiled. "We'll join." I heard another person say.