Landing + Sharing A Room

(Y/F/N) - Your First Name
(Y/L/N) - Your Last Name

A/N I have never been to America before so I don't know any airlines that go there or any hotels, hence why I have let you guys decide. I would put a British hotel, but I don't know it they have the one I have in mind there. So I'm letting you guys decide.)

(Y/N) POV

I woke up to the sound of the stuwardess over the intercom one the plane. "We will be landing in LA within 20 minutes. Hope you had a great plane ride and thank you for choosing [insert plan airline]." The stuwardess said in a chirpy tone. I do feel sorry for stuwardess and stuwards as they go back and forth all the time.

I looked outside of the window and saw the buildings. My shoulders felt like they were being weighed down. My eyes looked down at my left shoulder, Dan was asleep. I looked on my other shoulder and saw that Phil was asleep. They both look so cute asleep.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket carefully, trying my best not to wake them out. I unlock my phone and take a sneaky picture. I took a couple with different funny faces. After doing that, I picked the best one out of them all and tweeted it.

@danisnotonfire and @amazingphil fell asleep on my shoulders. 

[Image Attached]

I pressed post and placed my phone back in my pocket. I heard pings from their phones. I remembered what the stuwardess said, so I decided to wake Dan and Phil up. I tried shaking them but that didn't work at all. I moved my hands so they were on either sides of their face and slammed them. They instantly woke up and placed their hands on there cheek.

"Sorry for doing that, but I tried waking you up, but it didn't work. Anyways, the stuwardess said we were going to land within 20 minutes, so I though you guys should wake up." I said looking at Dan then Phil.

"Thanks." Dan and Phil said in unison. "We would of never woken up. Thanks for telling us." Phil said, smiling and I smiled back.

~Landing~

When the plan stopped Phil go out and grabbed his hand luggage. He moved out the way and I got out. I tried and grabbed my hand luggage, but that was a fail as I couldn't reach it. Even on my tip toes couldn't get it. Dan got out and saw my struggles, so he grabbed his hand luggage and grabbed my hand luggage. 

I realised I was missing something. "Uhm, guys is there anything else up there? Like my handbag?" I said and Phil loked up and grabbed it and handed it to me. I thanked him and made my way out of the plane.

The stuward and stuwardess greet me with goodbye and have a great trip. I thanked them and made my way out of the plane. The heat hit me right away. It was so much better than England, however I knew that I will be sweating buckets. Sorry that's a graphic image.

I made my way inside to find the others. I found some people from the group and waited for the others. When everyone was here, we grabbed our luggage from the convey belts and after that, we made our way outside. We got into 2 taxi's or cabs and made our way to the hotel.

When we arrived we made our way to the reception desk. "Hello welcome to [insert a hotel name], I'm guessing you guys are from YouTube?" The receptionist said and we all nodded. "Do you know who y'all be sharing a room with?" The receptionist continued and we shook our heads.

The receptionist typed something into the computer and scrolled through. "Right, Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are sharing room 241, Joe Sugg and Caspar Lee are sharing room 242, Jim Chapman and Tanya Burr are sharing room 243, Marcus Butler and Niomi Smart (soz) are sharing room 244, Dan and Phil are sharing room 245 and (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) and Louise Pentland are sharing room 246." The receptionist finished. 

Our keys were given out and we made our way to the lift or elevator as americans call it. When the doors opened, we got in. I was surprised that all of us could fit in this compact space. Being a claustrophobic person, it didn't feel squished.

When the doors opened on our floor, we all went to our rooms. Since I had the keys, I had the opportunity to be the first one to jump on a hotel bed. Don't judge me, that's the best part of staying the night at a hotel. I found the door to mine and Louise's room and unlocked it quickly. 

I dragged my luggage in and let go of the handle. I ran to the bed and jumped on it. I heard giggles from the door and I saw Louise, Dan and Phil. "Don't judge me. I'm still a kid at heart." I said laughing at the end. I got of the bed and took my luggage to my side of the room. When I placed them on the side and floped on my bed. 

I wonder what today holds....