My Feelings + Video Ideas

(Y/N) POV

"Does this mean you like me back?" Dan asked me. I moved back from the hug, don't removing my arms. Inside I have feelings for Phil, but I have feelings for Dan too. I look at his perfectly tanned face. His brown eyes staring into mine, they looked like they were full of hope. I realise I've been stalling a bit. I placed a kiss upon his cheek and placed my head in the crook of his neck.

I swear kissing peoples cheeks is a habit. I can't stop. I'm going to give people mixed thoughts. I melt into his warm embrace and smile slightly. "I'm guessing thats a yes?" He states and I laugh slightly. I nod my head slightly in the crook of his neck. He tightens his grip around me, like his life depended on it. Like I was someone who was going to drift away from him.

What are my emotions doing to me? I'm in love with Phil, but I'm also in love with Phil. My mind and emotions are toying with me...I thought.

I loosen my grip around Dan and I moved my head out of the crook of his neck. He loosened his grip, by didn't remove his arms away from my figure. I look down a my lap due to it being awkward. "You look preety today." Dan said, breaking the awkward silence. I looked up him and I knew my cheeks were going slightly red. "Uh, thanks." I said, looking back down to hid my blush. Dan laughed, tilting my head so I was fac to face with him. 

"We have the same eyes, you know. Hazel sort of colour, with a tint of dark brown merged. The little glint." Dan described, moving a bit of my hair out of my face. "I never notice all the tiny features that we have in common." Dan said smiling, showing off his prominant dimples. "So we both have the same eyes, including the tint and the glint. Smile for me?" He asked and I did so. "Dimples too. You're are way cuter." He told me, making me blush. "You have tiny freckles, something I don't have. Prominant cheekbones, long eyelashes, on fleek eyebrows." Dan continued. I laughed at his descriptions. "Right stop pointing out my features. Please don't use 'on fleek'." I said in between laughs. 

He laughed too. Once we calmed down, Dan was looking into my eyes, then averting them to my lips. He inched closer and so did I. We were so close, we could feel each others breathe, but we were interupted by the front door unlocking. We moved out of each others arms and just sat next to each other very close. 

What is it with these guys? Trying to kiss me after they confess their feelings for me? God I'm so not used to boys crushing on me, let alone 2 crushing at the same time...I thought.

Phil entered the room, himself cover in different coloured paint. "Phil what have you been doing with PJ?" Dan asked and I looked at him with a questionable look. "PJ needed help painting something for him video, so I helped him. I'm a messy person, don't complain." Phil laughed at the end, making us laugh too. "I'm going to change and clean up. Let's play Mario Kart, I'm in the mood to race." Phil said and we agreed with his statement.

"I still want that rematch." Dan exclaimed, looking at me with a smirk. "You're on!" I exclaimed and we set up the game. Phil arrived movents later and sat close to me. Butterflies formed in my stomach due to his presence. God my emotions are everywhere. After one game, my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I grabbed my phone out and saw many tweets from my fans. 

I unlocked my phone saw the tweet I put up yesterday. It states that I would have a video out by today and I forgot. "Shit." I shouted a bit too loudly. "What's up?" Philasked. "I forgot I was meant to put a video today. I promised my subscribers one, but I forgot completely. Who you guys help me with a video idea?" I ask and the nod in agreement. 

"Why don't we all do the Who's Most Likely Too Tag?" Dan suggested. I thought for a second and I agreed. "That sounds like fun. We need to make signs and ask the public for questions." I stated. They got their phones out and tweet, like I was. 

'Filming a Who's Most Likely Too with @amazingphil and @danisnotonfire, please submit some questions :3'  I typed out the tweet and pressed send. Instant replies came back which made me smile. "Right lets get filming!" I beamed. "Right, can I borrow your tripod and camera, I really can't be asked to go back to my room and get pulled into one of the 'Chummy' chats." I announced, making them laugh. 

Dan got up and grabbed the equipment. I thanked him for setting it up and we started the video.

~Later On~

I said goodbye to Dan and Phil after taking the memory card out of their camera. I told them I had to get this edited and uploaded by today, so they understood why. I was currently putting the finishing touches on the video, whilst I was listening to so Melanie Martinez (I've been listening ot her music all week). Once the video was finished, I pressed upload and waited for it to process.

The internet in the hotel was vaguely fast, so the video should be up just before midnight. I sent out a tweet saying that the video will be up later than usual as the editing took a while and the orocessing has just begun. I began watching the video over again, and I realised that Dan and Phil were looking at me constantly.

I guess I'll know what the subscribers will talk about in the comments.