Feelings + Dan...

a/n I just found the picture in the media funny and so relatable. Ooh and its a long chapter your welcs

(Y/N) - Your Name

(H/L) - Hair Length

(H/C) - Hair Colour

(Y/S/N) - Your Ship Name

(Y/E/C) - Your Eye Colour

(Y/N) POV again

I woke up at 9:00am this morning in my bed. At first I was confused as I remember that I fell asleep at Dan and Phil's room, but then I remembered that Dan took me back here. I sat up and stretched, whacking myself in the process. How the hell did I do that? I thought.

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. God my head was a mess. I grabbed my hair brush from the bedside table and brushed my (H/L) (H/C) hair. Once the heep of a mess I call my hair, was finally under control, I grabbed my phone and checked if I had anything planned for today. I opened the email and scrolled through my schedule. Nothing.

I got out the email and opened up my contacts list. I would normally stay in and browse the internet, but its a lovely day and I haven't been to see the big tourist attractions. I knew Louise and Zoe weren't free at the moment as they have a book signing, Alfie was doing a panel with Marcus, Joe and Caspar. I knew Dan was hosting the mainstage without Phil, which was weird, so I contacted Phil.

I clicked on his contact and pressed call. I placed the phone against my ear and waited for him to pick up. After 2 rings he picked up;

"Hello?"

"Hey Phil, you got anything planned for today?"

"I don't, I was planning on doing something with Dan, but he forgot he had to host on the mainstage. He is so forgetful. By the way, why ate we phoning each other when were next door."

I laughed. "I don't actually know. That's true about Dan. I was wondering if you wanna hang out today, I've got nothing planned today."

"Sure. Do you want me to come round yours or you come round mine?"

"I'll go to yours as you're hotel room is closer to the lift, kinda."

"Okay. See you in half an hour?"

"Yeah, sure. Bye!"

"Bye!"

I ended the call and placed my phone on the bedside table. I grab my suitcase and lay it down on the floor. I kneel down and unzip it, and opened it. I grabbed the first thing I saw which was a black and white, shoulder less top and black ripped skinny jeans. I placed them on the bed before zipping up my suitcase.