24. Thomas?

Dylan pov

We were at Irene's house and she opened immediately.
"Oh" she said when she saw us.
"Do you know where Thomas is? He said he'd be here in ten minutes but he hasn't shown up for two hours."
The police man, who's name was Jesse, gave me a concerned look.
"We were acually looking for him, we hoped he'd be with you" I said.
Irene gave me an angry look. "Well, what are you waiting for then? We have to find him!"

Honestly, I had never seen someone who cared that much about Thomas.
I forgot our date.
His mom took everything he did for granted.
And Lily, Lily didn't even care about the kiss.

I gave Irene a hug.
"Why... are you hugging me?" She asked confused.
I let go of her. "Thank you for caring about Thomas, thank you so much, I can't even explain how thankful I am"
She gave me a weird look. "Okaaaayy" she said as we walked to the police car.

"I just got a message that a boy, with blond hair, who lives in this neighborhood, was brought to the closest hospital about two hours ago" Jesse said.

"then what are we waiting for?! Go! Go! Go!" Irene said, clearly shocked.

Once at the hospital we walked to the reception.
"I heard that a boy with blond hair, around a age of 16-17 years old, the height about the same as this young man, was brought to the hospital two and a half hours ago. We need to know who it is, we got an emergency here" Jesse said.

"Yes there was, his name is Sangster. Thomas Sangster, is that right?" the women behind the counter said.

"YES! Yes, that's him!" I said before I could stop myself.

Jesse made a sigh of relief "Alright kid, calm down," he turned to the woman again, "Can we talk to him?"

"Are you family of him?"

We all shook our heads.

"Then no"

Jesse sighed, slightly irritated.
"Ma'am, this is an emergency, I'm from the police"

"Badge?" The women said.

Jesse pulled out his badge, which turned out to be one of the FBI and not just police.

"Of course, I see, he's in room 250 on the third floor, ask the nurse for permission first"

Jesse nodded thankful.

When we were in the elevator I looked at Jesse.
"FBI, huh?" Irene said.
He laughed, "ssstt, I'm undercover" and he winked.
I was really confused, and a little scared too.
What was the FBI doing in Thomas' house?
Why is the FBI searching for Thomas if he didn't do anything?
What is going on?!
Many thoughts rushed through my head, and soon we were on the third floor.

I was the first one to step out of the elevator. I HAD to find Thomas.
A hand gripped my shoulder.
"take it easy boy, I'm going into his room first, let the-"
"Yea, yea, let the 'grown ups' handle it" I've heard it all before at least a million times.
"No," Jesse said, "let the FBI handle it"
I laughed, I had to admit that I didn't expect that.

When we finally arrived, Jesse knocked softly on the door two times before walking in.
Me and Irene had to wait outside until Jesse said we could come in.

Minutes seemed to be hours.

A/N
The cliché hospital scene, I'm sorry😂 I'm not very creative...
I didn't check this chapter on mistakes, so if you find any I'd be more than happy to hear it.
Xx-Quiana