15. date

Thomas pov

Today it was Friday and the vacation had started. I would go to the cinema with Dylan. I would meet him there.
It was afternoon and we would go in the evening. Lily texted me:
Hey, have a nice time on your date! I know it's in the evening, but I am on a family party so I won't be able to talk to❤

I just responded with a 'thanks' and took a shower. I was kind of tired, I hoped a shower would wake me up a little.

After the shower I went to my room. I dressed in my good clothes already. Just two hours before I would meet Dylan at the cinema. I decided to go to the city and buy something for Dylan.

"can I help you?" a girl who worked at the craft shop asked friendly. "Thanks, but I'm just looking around first" I said and smiled back. What should I buy for Dylan? I asked myself.
Later the girl came back. "sorry, but ehhmm, you're really cute" she giggled "c-can I have your n-number?" She asked with a smile. She was kind of cute and I didn't really know what to do with the compliment. Before I knew I gave her my number. "My name's Irene by the way" she said.

Dylan pov

It was late in the evening and I was watchin tv. Suddenly Thomas called. "hey Tommy" I said. "STOP CALLING ME TOMMY" he yelled through the phone. I also heard he had cried, because there was a little crack in his voice. "what's wrong, do I need to come to your house. I'll cuddle with you if you want me to" I said concerned. "YOU FORGOT!" he yelled. What could I possibly forget? And right after I thought that, the Batman VS Superman trailer came on tv. "OH MY GOD, I am so sorry Thomas! I totally forgot. I am so sorry, please forgive me!" after I said that he hung up.
I had to go to his house to say sorry. As fast as I could I cycled to the supermarket to buy chocolate and Coke.
later I arrived at Thomas's house. I was shaking, what if he wouldn't forgive me?
I rang the doorbell, nobody opened. I walked around the house. When I was standing in his backyard I saw that he had a balcony. I could climb the plant which grew next to his balcony. His balcony door wasn't fully closed so I could push it open and walk through it. When I stood on his balcony I heard that he was playing guitar. It sounded really good. "Thomas that's amazing" I said as I pushed the balcony door open and walked in. "Dylan, please... go away" He said calm. But something in his voice was odd. "please, scream at me if you want to, I deserve it" I said while I fought back tears. Thomas stayed silent. "I brought you some chocolate and something to drink. I am really sorry that I forgot our date, please forgive me" I said while I placed the chocolate and the Coke on his desk. "I guess I'm leaving then" I said before I walked back to the balcony door.
"I love you Tommy" I whispered as I closed the balcony door.