Audrey Jensen x Reader - Drugs Can't Talk

Pairings: Audrey Jensen x Reader
Warnings: Swearing, harassment, roofies, a bomb ass pun
Words: 1816
Request: "
Could you do an Audrey Imagine where the reader shows up at one of Brookes parties and gets so smashed and she accidently tells Audrey that she likes her. One of those "Don't tell Audrey but I like her," she tells Audrey kinda things?" – anon
Request (2): "Audrey X reader where a creepy guy spikes the reader's drink and Audrey saves the day? up to you whether the reader actually drinks the drink or not! I love your writing btw :)" – anon

-

Groping hands made their way under skimpy clothing as barely dressed bodies grinded against each other, moving completely out of time to the music.

I cringed from the sidelines, witnessing a couple sucking faces as if they were some sort of hormonal dementor, pondering if it was actually possible to swallow a tongue. From where I'm standing it looks highly possible.

I chugged the drink in my hand before downing a couple shots from a nearby table, desperately hoping it would Expecto Patro-numb (I'm amazing, I know) this repulsive torture, also known as Brooke's party/low-key orgy.

Thank god for vodka.

I stuck my tongue out, rolling my eyes at Audrey who was currently leaning against a wall on the other side of the room, shit-eating grin plastered to her face and camera trained on my appalled form. There was no doubt in my mind she had been filming me the entire time. She just loved recording my suffering. She had a whole folder.

She kicked off the wall, about to make her way over to me when a large figure obscured my vision.

My gaze wandered up, raising a curious brow at the stranger before me.

"Eer hi?"

"Hey baby, I thought you looked a little lonely. Maybe I can keep you company?" he asked, cocky grin fixed to his obnoxious face.

"Actually I was just about to talk to my friend over there," nodding around his shoulder to the seemingly amused Audrey who just smirked and gave us a thumbs up. He followed my gaze before turning back to me with a creepy grin.

"Looks like she doesn't mind."

"Great," I sighed with fake enthusiasm as he led me away, tugging on my hand. I glanced at it in disgust, scrunching up my nose as I turned to Audrey, shooting her a desperate glance only for her to wave at me mockingly. I huffed, flipping her off behind my back.

-

"So, another drink?" creepy dude enquired.

I'm sure he'd told me his name about 20 times already but I really didn't give a shit.

"No thanks Delilah," my voice slurred from the amount I had to drink.

"It's Derek. And come on, one more drink won't hurt," he shoved a cup into my hand, pressing his body uncomfortably close to mine, Axe body spray practically suffocating me.

Aah, the scent that transcends all of douchedom and fuckboyery. Both completely legitimate words.

I grimaced, glancing around the room for something to distract me, when my gaze landed on Audrey. She was sat on a couch across from where I was standing, chatting to some girl who was leaning all over her. I clenched my jaw, eyes dropping to the drink in my hands.

"Whatever Dumpster," I sighed, downing the strong liquid.

"It's De- You know what? Never mind," he rolled his eyes, beginning to become irritated. Not that I blame him really. Most of the time when I had my little 'why-doesn't-audrey-like-me?'tantrums, I became a grade A asshole.