Audrey Jensen x Reader - Question 3?

Pairings: Audrey Jensen x Reader
Warnings: Kissaaang
Word Count: 960
Request: "
Audrey imagine where Audrey constantly takes videos and pictures of you and you let her BC of your crush on her and one time Noah says he's fixing her camera but he's recording you confessing your feelings for Audrey and shows her, so the next day she finds you to "show you pictures" but kisses you?" – anon

-

My animated hand motions and facial expressions sent Audrey into a fit of giggles as I overdramatically re-enacted my favourite scene from The Little Mermaid. Her camera was trained on me as it always was, as I looked deep into the lens, theatrically singing 'Kiss the Girl'.

At one stage, I hated when she videoed or took pictures of me, yet she would always insist, and I of course caved every time. This happened with most things though, if I'm being completely honest. Just one smile or the occasional bitch face had me practically willing to commit murder for her. Not that she knew any of this of course. Not that I'd ever let her know.

-

"Her laugh. My god her laugh. It's just so- And when she does that thing with her hair... and her eyes! Oh, her eyes, I could just stare into them all day. And she's just so... so- y'know?" I let out a sigh as I stared longingly off into the distance.

"Oh yea I totally know," Noah mumbled as he toyed around with Audrey's camera, obviously not paying attention to me.

"Noah!" I snapped in exasperation, smacking his arm, "This is serious! What am I going to do? I'm in love with my best friend!"

"Just tell her!"

"Ha! Yeah right, what am I supposed to say? Hey Audrey, what did you get for question 3 in our English homework? And oh yea, I've had a massive crush on you since forever and think you're the most beautiful being in the entire world."

"That'll do."

"No, Noah. That'll most certainly not do. She's going to think I'm weird and that I've been perving on her since third grade!"

"...have you?"

"No! Well, I mean... no! No! Besides, that's not the point. It's going to ruin our relationship and she'll never talk to me again."

"You're just overthinking this."

"Ugh, you're no help. I'll talk to you later," I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder as I got up off the grass and strode away, failing to catch Noah's mischievous smirk as he paused the recording camera.

-

My books plummeted to the floor and I released a shriek as an unexpected presence whispered my name in my ear, hot breath hitting my neck. I spun around, almost smacking my face on my open locker door to come across a smug Audrey, only centimetres away, smirking with pride.

"You did that on purpose."

"I did," she confirmed arrogantly, bending down to pick up my books before looking up at me and raising an amused eyebrow.

"You going to help?"

"Nope."

"Fair enough," she shrugged, standing and reaching around me to place the books in my locker. She stood with her body practically pressed against mine, her face so close that if we both just turned our heads- Nope! No. Don't even think about it.

"You busy?"

"Y-yes actually, I am," I struggling to stop myself from kissing her right there and then.

"That's too bad, you're coming with me," she seized my hand, hauling me down the corridor.

"What are we doing?"

"I just- uh, want to show you pictures."

"Pictures? But we have class in-"

"Just shut up and come with me," she demanded, tugging me into the English classroom and shutting the door behind her. I tilted my head in confusion at her choice of location before shrugging and hopping up on the teacher's desk, returning my gaze to Audrey who was now stood only inches away.

"So wh-" I was cut off as Audrey placed her hands on my jaw, pulling me forward and pressing her soft lips against mine as she stepped between my legs. I froze in disbelief, incapable of believing that this was actually happening and not just another fantasy, when her tongue swept across my bottom lip and she wove her fingers into my hair. I unwillingly produced a moan as my eyelids fluttered shut and I melted into her touch. She smirked against my lips as her hands dropped to my waist and mine snaked their way around her neck, fingers gently tugging on the short strands of hair.

I withdrew, gasping in surprise as she pulled me closer, our bodies now pressed so tightly against each other, I could feel her chest heaving against mine. My breathing become more erratic as Audrey tugged my legs around her waist, hands on my thighs as her lips trailed down my jaw and neck, stopping every once in a while to leave a small bite. My hand began to slide up her shirt, feeling the soft skin beneath, when the door creaked and we jumped apart in alarm.

Mr Branson walked in the classroom, raising an eyebrow as he observed our flushed faces and dishevelled appearance.

"Can I help you girls with anything?"

"Yeah... (Y/N)?" Audrey motioned towards me to answer, her smirk only growing as I shot her a look of incredulity before glancing back at the amused teacher before us.

"Yeah, I- err I needed help with something in the English homework."

"Question 3 is Gilbert Baker," Audrey stated with a knowing grin.

"Oh. Thanks... wait how did you-" at that exact moment, Noah rounded the corner, much to his misfortune.

Upon his untimely (for him) arrival, realisation washed over me as I clenched my jaw and glared at his apprehensive features.

"Noah," I growled stepping forward threateningly.

"Aaand that is my cue to leave," he stated, taking one look at the scene, before rotating on his heel and breaking into a sprint as I chased after him.

"Noah Foster, you come back here right now! You have some serious explaining to do!" I screamed as Audrey followed along, laughing at her two dorks.