Audrey x Reader - For Fuck's Sake Noah

Pairings: Audrey Jensen x Reader, Noah Foster x Reader (platonic)
Warnings: Lil bit saucy, swearing
Words: 1888
Note: I've been watching Civil War and X-Men so you'll just have to bear with the superhero references. Also I just added that extra pairing cause a lot of it is about the reader and Noah.
Request: "
Could you do an Audrey imagine where you two and Noah are having a movie night at the readers house and in the middle of one, the reader and Audrey get into an argument so Noah leaves the room and when he comes back Audrey has the reader against the wall and he catches Audrey kiss her??" – anon
Request (2): "
Yo can you do an Audrey Jensen where Noah walks in on the reader and Audrey having a steamy make out and him being a bit jealous. Because mtv had to fuck up make Noah like Audrey?" – anon

-

"Hell no! Are you kidding me? Team Cap is so much better."

"You're just saying that because you have a thing for Bucky and Wanda. Team Iron Man is clearly the best!"

Audrey and I sat curled up on the sofa, Noah watching on as the lights from the television bounced off our faces. Mine contorted into an expression of incredulity and hers arrogant, eyebrow raised in false victory. Our increasingly exasperated voices echoed throughout the room, drowning out the sound of Tony and Steve's bickering, replaced by our own.

"Well clearly you're an idiot," I huffed, slouching in the sofa against Audrey's chest as I crossed my arms.

"Ha. I win," she smirked, draping her arm around my waist.

"No, I just don't see the point in arguing with you since we all know I'm right and you're wrong."

"You're the one who's wrong! Noah, tell (Y/N) she's wrong!" Audrey insisted as we both sat upright, regarding the boy expectantly.

Noah shifted uncomfortably under our demanding gaze, pressing further back into his chair as we leaned towards him, eyes intensely trained on his wary figure in suspense.

"I uhhh- I'm going to get a drink," he blurted, bolting out of the room in such haste you would've thought he was being chased by Piper's accomplice.

As soon as the door slammed shut behind him, our heads snapped towards each other, glares colliding like two high force optic energy beams.

-

Audrey slammed me against the wall, pinning my wrists above my head with one hand whilst the other travelled down my body, touching every inch of exposed skin as she tugged my shirt off. Lips trailed down my neck biting and sucking at the tender flesh. I hooked a leg around her waist, drawing her closer as her lips found their way back to mine. I moaned against her as she slipped her tongue in my mouth, grasping my wrists tighter as I desperately struggled to escape her grip, practically begging to touch her. To take off that damn blue jacket.

"Please?" I breathed, eyes fluttering shut as our lips detached, brushing lightly as Audrey's breathing became heavier at my pleading tone.

I opened my eyes to see Audrey staring at me with nothing but pure adoration, releasing my wrists as her gaze wandered over my features. I brought my hands down slowly, pushing her hair back and cupping her face as I drew her in to a deep kiss. My hands travelled down her chest and under her shirt, pulling it up over her head, smirking as she shivered when my fingers brushed against her bare skin.