five.

yoongi frowned, scanning the room in search of jimin. worry seeped in as he excused himself through the crowd, walking towards hoseok, who was leaning against the wall near the kitchen doorway, watching his party in motion.

"hoseok," yoongi called out, earning the boy's attention.

hoseok looked up, giving yoongi a smile. "hey, babe." he greeted. yoongi could barely hear what he had said and decided to assume that he'd just said hi.

"have you seen jimin?" yoongi yelled, leaning in closer for hoseok to hear him more properly.

hoseok looked up, rubbing at his chin thoughtfully. he then grinned at yoongi, "oh, um, yeah," he replied. "last time i saw him, he was being dragged upstairs by this guy, and..."

"what?" yoongi shouted, eyes widening.

hoseok winced. "oh, right, you're his boyfriend..." he hummed, "well, you better hurry, buddy. i was nearby when jimin was being dragged upstairs and if i'm not mistaken, i overheard the dude tell him, 'let's have some fun' and jimin was laughing his fucking head off. dude must've taken it as a yes."

"why didn't you stop them?" yoongi screamed, almost angrily, his head hurting, deep frown on his face. "fucking hell..." he ran his fingers through his blue hair, gaze averting towards the stairs. he slightly nodded at hoseok, excusing himself through the crowd once more and running up the stairs once he reached them.

hoseok sighed.

- - -

rushing up the stairs, yoongi looked around, quickly assessing his surroundings. there were about four rooms. at the end of the hall, a line was forming behind one of them- it was the bathroom. as he walked by the other three rooms, his heart raced. a loud, struggling voice suddenly screamed from inside one of the rooms,

"no! fuck you!"

yoongi groaned. it's jimin.

he ran towards the middle door, slamming it open, his head spinning. "jimin, are you-" he blinked, feeling his furious expression tone down, turning blank.

what the fuck.

the situation- well, the situation... it wasn't what he had expected. jimin was there, sitting on the floor, four red, plastic cups piled up next to him. he had one in his hand, hair messy, groaning as he scratched the back of his head. he looked wasted, to say the least, an unreadable expression plastered on his face. what was it- annoyance, confusion, blank, flustered? or all at the same time?

in front of him sat a shirtless guy, on the floor as well, only he wasn't seated as comfortable as jimin was. he looked quite awkward, in fact, considering that the room was quite cold and he didn't have a fuckin' shirt on. yoongi couldn't recognize him- he looked like a sophomore, yep, yoongi definitely didn't know who he was.

between the pair was a jenga tower- yes, they were playing jenga. from the looks of it, and from the previous yell from jimin, the unknown guy had taken his turn and jimin didn't know what to do.

noticing yoongi standing there, the pair's eyes land on the mint blue haired boy.

"yoongi hyung!" jimin smiled.

"this really wasn't my idea of fun." the stranger remarked in a monotone voice.

yoongi frowned, pointing at the door, glaring at the stranger, "out." he demanded, voice booming.

the stranger shrugged, picking up his discarded shirt nearby and scurrying out the door.

yoongi sighed, closing the door behind him, slowly turning to jimin, who was now staring blankly at the still tower.