hello!

not sure if anyone's still around but hi! if you support my other stories, you'll notice that i've left notes regarding their discontinuation ... maybe a year ago? but as i did my yearly log in on my wattpad, i realized that i did not at all say goodbye to this story bc it's complete.

so i just wanted to drop by and maybe leave an unwarranted thinkpiece. it's a bit,,, unbelievable how i still receive notifs from this story after how many years of finishing this. the amount of reads is still unbelievable to me, too.

if i'm being honest, i don't remember much of what happened here, LOL. i'm sure yoonmin are ooc, i'm sure the plot is extremely cheesy, i'm sure the dialogue feels a bit off. but i can't help but NOT deactivate this acc bc of the memories made here... and the essence of this story. this was the very first completed multichaptered fic ive ever made and extremely cared about. it's my first baby, and seeing how amazing the response was is actually so overwhelming to think about sometimes.

i was 13 back then! when i wrote this. i'm in my first year of college now, and still writing fics, but just not for bts. which brings me to something ive mentioned in my other stories' discontinued notices, but forgot to say here:

i'm sure there's... a LOT of problematic stuff in this story. like, outdated thinking? questionable dialogue and feelings and things in general. honestly i don't remember anything specific, nor have i had time to sift through the hundreds of notifs to notice if anyone has ever called me out for it. but i'm like 100% sure there must have been something, haha. there were a lot in my other stories.

if anyone was ever bothered by anything specific, i'd like to sincerely apologize. it's not a good reason at all to say i was young and dumb, but that's... basically it. i wish i was more,,, educated? sensitive to these things? when i was younger. but that's how it is: i've written things i'm no longer proud of, and i'm glad to tell you all that i've grown over time and i can 100% assure you that i know better now. i apologize for anything extremely uncomfortable or just plain wrong if there's anything of the sort like that in this fic. if you'd like to have a chat about it, my dms are open! i'm not logged in at all times so i can't assure you i'll be able to respond immediately, but i do log in every now and then, so there's that.

i no longer write for bts, sadly, but i write for the boyz now! not sure if they're well known here on wattpad ..... but HAHA if you're into that, you can pm me for my ao3 handle. (i like milcob)

anyway. if you're reading this after years, after reading thru all the chapters, i hope it made you smile  or you enjoyed it somehow. though i don't feel entirely connected to it anymore, it makes me happy to know that people still comment and vote and express their giddiness (LOL) thru the comments and such. i'm glad it made you smile!

thank you for reading this if you did. this must have been a little unexpected.

again, thank you for all the support through the years! you're all the reason why i'm still writing to this day, and why i decided to pursue something in college related to writing.

i hope you're all doing well!