two.

la la la. namjin up ahead.

3 days later

"you piece of shit!" seokjin screamed, hurling his pillow at namjoon, who tried avoiding it but unfortunately failed.

"babe, calm down." namjoon pleaded, raising his arms in defense when seokjin started to continuously hit him with the pillow. namjoon spotted a single tear rolling down seokjin's cheek, fucking hell. "god, seokjin, are you crying? calm down— i'll... i'll buy you a new one, i—"

"you're too poor, you hoe!" seokjin dropped the pillow, picking up the nearest hard item, which was a book. "i will murder you." his voice had somehow gotten deeper, sending chills down namjoon's spine. namjoon was starting to think that his boyfriend was possessed, or perhaps just really fucking mad at him.

seokjin aimed for the top of namjoon's head, "i know where to hide your body." seokjin said, devoid of emotion, as namjoon stared in horror. seokjin slammed the book down, and then—

the door slammed open, "guys!" jimin, who was looking as happy as a person who'd just hit the jackpot, was skipping towards namjoon and seokjin on the bed. jimin froze, giving the couple a curious look. "uh... what's going on...?"

seokjin had paused, book halfway towards namjoon, while namjoon was sitting there, eyes shut, preparing for the worst. seokjin took a deep breath, dropped the book— much to namjoon's delight— and sat on the edge of the bed, far away from namjoon.

"nothing," seokjin said, but it didn't sound like nothing.

"babe, i'm sorry, i—" namjoon bit his lip.

silence suddenly enveloped the three. seokjin crossed his arms, staring at the ceiling— everywhere but namjoon. namjoon sat there, fiddling with his thumbs, trying to think of what to do, acting like a five year old on time out. jimin stood there, staring between the two.

jimin coughed awkwardly, "should i... leave for now? are you guys having an argument, i could go if you want—"

"no," seokjin looked at jimin, frowning. "it's fine."

another wave of silence hit them. jimin looked towards namjoon, cocking an eyebrow. namjoon shrugged, sighing. "i broke his 3ds."

seokjin gritted his teeth. "i swear..."

jimin frowned. "his mario kart 7 was on there..."

"precisely!" seokjin exclaimed.

"i'm sorry," namjoon said, exasperatedly. "i'm born with some kind of curse. i'll buy you a new one. i promise." he reassured, inching towards seokjin and tugging lightly on his arm.

seokjin recoiled, turning to his side and glaring at namjoon. his expression softened at the sight of namjoon pouting at him, somehow silently begging for forgiveness. seokjin's frowned returned slightly, turning his expression into a confused one.

sighing loudly, jin spread his arms out for namjoon, "fine. i sorta forgive you. but you'll have to leave me alone for 5 days so i can get my progress back. you literally crushed the game card, you git—"

namjoon smiled widely, dimples showing, quickly wrapping his arms around seokjin's waist, causing the latter to fall back onto the bed with a screech. "thank you." namjoon whispered, nuzzling into seokjin's chest and seokjin sighed once more, looking towards jimin, who was awkwardly standing there.

"you guys are so cute," jimin remarked, sighing. namjoon sighed contentedly and sat up, followed by seokjin as well. "it's almost disgusting..."

namjoon shrugged, "eh."

"anyway," seokjin coughed, "why are you here?" he inquired.

"ahm..." jimin scratched the back of his head, and slowly, a smile tugged on the corner of his lips, slowly turning into a wide grin. "ah! um, yoongi hyung said yes!" he then proceeded to dance, a victory dance, perhaps.

seokjin looked at namjoon. "to what?"

namjoon hummed. "being his fake boyfriend."

"oh." seokjin remembered a few days ago, when namjoon told him about jimin needing a fake boyfriend and namjoon was going to try and do it. but seokjin just wouldn't have it— he had screamed 'fuck no!' that day— no regrets, though. "well, good. because you're all mine." he told namjoon.

jimin jumped towards namjoon and seokjin, fists in the air. "how do i make my ex jealous? give me some tiiiiiiips!" he whined.

seokjin shrugged. "the party's tonight, right?"

jimin hummed in response. "yeah. i'm glad yoongi hyung agreed, i thought he wouldn't say yes. my plans would've been ruined." he sighs.

"good thing he agreed, then. but is this really a good idea? because you guys might..." namjoon muttered the last few parts, but jimin was able to hear them.

"might what?"

namjoon and seokjin glanced at each other, namjoon shrugging at jimin afterwards. "never mind."

"how about matching outfits?" seokjin suggested.

"hm... good idea," jimin headed towards the door, humming happily to himself. before stepping out the room, he exclaimed, "i'll ask sugar if he wants to do it!" before leaving the room, slamming the door close.

"er. 'do it?' that sounds weird." namjoon remarked.

seokjin giggled. "get your mind out of the gutter, perv," he said, and screamed when namjoon tackled him, both of them falling onto the bed once more. seokjin was laughing as namjoon lowered his head, their noses touching. "i'm starting to think you really are a perv." seokjin whispered.

namjoon smirked, shrugging, "eh," before leaning down, pressing his lips against seokjin's.