28 Sweet Date

Jack put up the last bit of groceries, and turned around to see Mark.
"Good morning."
Mark says smoothly, smiling at Jack. He can't help but smile like an idiot, Mark was just so cute.
"Mornin' Mark."
Jack says sweetly.
"If you want, we can go to the yogurt shop today."
Jack smiles at Mark as he speaks, nodding slight.
"Sounds fun."

The two drive to the frozen yogurt shop later in the evening, both getting a cup full of their favorite flavors. They eat, sharing their flavors with each other. It was nice, and the sun was setting, so they decided to leave. The only issue was, Mark didn't drive home, he drove to the park.
"What're we doin' here?"
Jack asked, surprised.
"I just wanted to enjoy a bit more time with you like this."
Mark says as he exits the car. Jack follows him all the way to the large water fountain. It's beautiful. The water is such a pastel blue, and calming, subtle blue lights are making it glow. They both sit just above the water, on the concrete edge.
Then they both let out a sigh, and relax.
After a few minutes, Jack starts to chuckle softly to himself.
"What is it?"
Mark asks, looking over to his lover.
"It's just..do you remember during pax that one time, that you and Felix were talking about how you found me and liked my content?"
Mark chuckles to himself a bit now.
"And you said I was jealous."
Jack nods.
"Yeah. You got jealous and said you saw me first."
Mark stretches, then starts to speak.
"In all honesty, I don't think I was really attracted to you back then, but it's so weird that I got jealous over you before I knew you. It's almost like it was fate. Like, maybe we were just meant to have feelings for each other."
Jack smiles. Mark was so charming right now, giving him that sweet look as he spoke of them.
"I love you Mark. I'm so happy I met you."
Jacks soft blue eyes filled with small tears. Mark stared with wide brown eyes, then slowly smiled sweetly back at the little green haired youtuber he was so in love with. He felt so lucky to have Jack here with him.
"I love you too Sean."
Mark says as he leans in and hugs him.
They drive home after that, both uncontrollably kissing each other just as they enter the house. It'd be a long night, but if it was with Mark, Jack didn't mind at all.