11 Sexual Phonecall

"Hello?"
Jack shuddered at the deep voice on the other end of the phone. He'd been trying his best to get himself off, but nothing was working. He slammed the laptop shut and wondered why this was so damn difficult now. That's when he realized it. The last time he didn't have to do anything. Mark did that to him, so that was the problem. There was nothing more he could do except try to get off on hearing Mark's voice.
"H-hey Mark..How're you?"
His words stuttered out as he stroked himself.
"I'm good, uh..are you feeling alright? You're breathing kind of heavy."
Jack bit his bottom lip and moaned in a raspy voice.
"Just say my name."
Mark never took the phone from his ear, and he listened as Jack whined and moaned softly. Finally he groaned and spoke, voice low and seductive, just the way Jack liked it.
"Oh? You're such a tease. Tell me exactly what you want."
The smaller mans voice hitched as Mark's deep voice hit his ear.
"Please..I n-need this."
Jack was getting lost in Mark's voice, and had lost almost all his senses by this point. He was so focused on the feeling Mark was bringing him.
"You know I can't just let you have all the fun. So, tell me, who's your daddy Jackaboy?"
His length twitched as he chocked out the words Mark wanted to hear.
"Y-you are."
Mark licked his lips, voice in more of a struggle like Jacks now.
"If you come back to LA soon, I'll give you exactly what you want."
Jack made a whining sound, he was on the edge, thoughts racing with ideas of what Mark would do to him if he was there.
"C'mon Sean."
With those sweet, almost innocent words, Jack gasped and came all over his hand and shirt. Once he was done, he started panting, trying to calm down.
"Jack?"
He hummed to Mark's voice, waiting for a reply.
"Come to LA next week."