19 Love is Shirtless

"Cousin?"
His voice was raspy, tired from all that crying.
"Yeah, on my moms side of the family. We used to play a lot when we were kids, so when she makes the trip to see the family, I try to spend time with her too."
The two were washing the blood off their hands and arms from earlier.
"I see..I'm sorry I overreacted."
Mark cut the water off, speaking low and soft to Jack.
"No, I'm sorry Sean. I should've told you. It won't happen again, I promise."
Jack smiled, much happier now that everything was ok. Mark wrapped up Jacks cut up hand, both silent now. They then stepped into the living room, and that's when Jack saw the blood on Marks shirt.
"I uh..can wash your shirt."
"Hm?"
Mark hadn't noticed blood on it, since it was on the back of the shirt. He tugged it off before speaking again.
"Oh, sure, if it's no trouble."
He turned to see Jack, wide eyed and blushing. He couldn't help but smirk. After all they've done Jack still got hot and bothered by him being shirtless. Mark faced him, watching as Jacks expression turned into a nervous wreck. He was still smirking as he dropped the shirt to the floor.
"Like what you see?"
Jack harshly turned his head away.
"Sh-shut up you asshole."
Mark stepped closer, teasing Jack.
"I still owe you a better apology you know."
Jack quickly stared up at the slightly taller man. Mark gently set his hands on Jacks arms. He couldn't resist. Mark flew all the way to Ireland just to make sure he was ok, then Mark apologized without hesitation once he realized why Jack was upset. He really did love him, and this was all enough to prove it.
"If you don't want to hide it anymore, I'm ok with that. If you want to move out of here and move in with me, I'd be ok with that too. I really do want you and only you Sean."
Jack froze, hearing that from Mark was the best thing ever. He smiled, tearing up a bit.
"You big doof...of course I want all of that."
Mark slid his hands behind Jack, pulling him in for a hug.
"Then come with me tomorrow."
Jack nodded, and nuzzled his face in Marks shoulder. Mark whispered softly.
"I love you Sean."
Jack squeezed him tighter, tears of joy streaming down his cheeks.

"I love you too Mark."