9 Tomorrow

It's been three days since that little incident happened between the two successful Youtubers. Mark let it die down, keeping his mouth shut about it and acting normal. Nobody picked up on it, but everybody questioned Jacks behavior. He was being feisty, using more sarcastic and sassy comments at everyone, especially Mark. The worst part was how he'd incorporate a subtle flirt in when Mark was his target. This teasing behavior was driving him crazy, making Mark want to hold him down and go all the way with him. He kept having wet dreams about it, and dreaming more and more each night that he'd go even further with the small Irish man. It was sick. He'd only gotten a small taste of Jack, and he was now obsessed. Little did he know Jack was the same way. His feelings for Mark that he'd shoved away for so long now burned inside of him. He too was dreaming of pushing things further.
'No.'
He'd think to himself.
'That was just a one time thing.'
It tore Jack up inside as he tried to force himself to believe it was simple, and that it was over. However, deep down he was curious, and wanted nothing more than for Mark to take things further. He knew better than that though. He'd already made plans to leave tomorrow. Mark knew, but he still held back. He told Jack that he would drop him off at the airport early. Truth be told Mark was angry. Somehow having Jack here, when it was just the two of them, felt right. He knew it wouldn't last forever, so he just stayed quiet, waiting for tomorrow to roll around and take the little Irish man away.