Little Harry was incredibly frightened. His mum told him to never open the door without her, so Harry didn't open the door. Instead, he walked to the door and told the lads, "Hawwy no talk to strainers (strangers)!"

    Silence. Just silence. The lads were extremely confused.

    "Um...guys, who's that?" Zayn asked, perplexed by whoever was on the other side of the door.

    "Harry?" Louis asked, "We're coming in."

    He reached down to retrieve the key from under the welcome mat and opened the door. Harry quickly ran to his room and hid under his bed, scared of the 'strangers' in his flat.

    "Nelly!" Harry wailed in distress, "Hawwy scawed!"

    Harry came out from under the bed, and quickly snatched his dummy up for comfort. He then dived right back under the bed, hearing footsteps in the hallway.

    "Harry?" Louis asked, wandering into the room with the lads right behind him.

    At the sound of his name being called, Harry whimpered, scared the man would find him. Louis stopped at the sound, looked under the bed, and saw a sad, but confusing sight. Harry had tears streaming down his face, and a dummy bobbing in and out of his mouth at a fast pace.

    "Why are you crying, and why are you sucking a dummy?" Louis asked.

    When Harry heard Louis's voice he popped out from under the bed and tried to make a run for it, but the lads blocked him from leaving. Harry sobbed, trying to get away from the 'men who had captured him'.

    "Don't huwt Hawwy! Hawwy sowwy!" Harry pleaded. The lads were absolutely flabbergasted.

    Niall cackled. "Alright Haz, nice prank but i'm ready to eat and drink."

    Harry then slowly came out of his head space, and was mortified to see all of the boys staring at him and waiting for an explanation. Instead, they received a red cheeked Harry. Out of no where, Harry sank to the ground and started sobbing.

    "I'm so sorry! So, so, so sorry! I know i'm disgu-" Zayn cut harry off.

    "Why are you sorry harry?"

    "Because you saw me like this!" He exclaimed, gesturing to himself.

    "Can you explain what this is?" Louis asked Harry.

    "Um...can I please change first?" Harry asked, still bright as a tomato.

    "Uh, sure."

    The boys brought themselves into the living room to take a seat. Liam sat down with a sigh.

    "What was that?" Liam asked. Everyone just shrugged their shoulders, each deep in thought.

---

    While the boys were gathered in the living room, Harry curled up into a ball on his bed and cried. He couldn't process the idea of his friends disliking him because of his secret. Before he met the boys, he lived a day like this one and he was scared out of his mind to walk out of his bedroom to see how the boys would react.

-Flashback-

    Harry had prepared himself for weeks. Hell, maybe even months. He was finally going to tell his mum and stepdad about his secret. He felt pretty confident in himself since his mum always said she'd accept him. She supported him fully when coming out, so if she got past that she could get past this.

    He went down the stairs and headed to the kitchen. Because Gemma wasn't there, she'd have to tell her another day.

    "Mum, Robin, I have something important to tell you." He guided them to the chairs so they could sit down.