Maybe More Family Time Will Help.

Start from the beginning

I sighed and stared at her and she walked to leave out of the bathroom door. She slammed it and I showered alone. When I got out I was shirtless and in a towel. Taraji wasn't in the room so she might've been downstairs with the twins and making breakfast. I got dressed and went downstairs and sure enough she was there. The twins and all of the kids were at the table and the twins were in their highchairs. They can eat a bit more solid.foods so we gave Ariyah some peas and Josiah some soft potatoes since he's not a huge fan of peas. They ate and the t.v was playing some cartoons for them. Taraji sat on the other end of the table from me and I looked at her saddened. "Why is everyone acting so dry?" asked Nicki. "No one's acting dry baby. It's just a bit or a rough morning." said taraji to her. "How?" I asked confused. "Because of some peoples immaturness." she said sipping her juice.

"I said I was sorry!" I said to her

"I said I was sorry!" I said to her. "But you still did it twice after treating me like 'crap' when I got you!" she shouted to me. "I thought it was just for fun!" I shouted back. "I did too! Until you got overly sensitive the first time and did me so wrong the second time!" she shouted getting up walking over to where I was. "But I did the same thing you did to me!" I shouted back. "What you did was way worse and you know it!" she shouted. We started arguing and the twins started crying. "Chill dang! Look what happened!" shouted trey and we became silent. We both went over and grabbed a twin. I had Ariyah and she had Josiah. "I hate you sometimes you know that." she said turning away and going back upstairs. My face softened and I was shocked. "She hates me?" I asked myself. I started feeling so terrible now. I watched her go upstairs and she wiped her eye. I sighed and lowered my head. "I have no idea what just happened.." said Asia and the rest agreed. They continued eating as if it was nothing and I felt my eyes sting. "Taraji has never said that she hated me...not with so much harshness in her voice. I went upstairs and put Ariyah in her crib for a second and saw that Josiah was in there too already. I went into our bedroom and saw taraji about to go into the bathroom to shower. "Baby...?" I said to her and she stopped and sighed. After awhile she peered over her shoulder at me. "What?" she asked me. "Please just turn around baby.." I said to her and she sighed and turned around. I grabbed her hand slowly and she moved it. I looked at her and she looked at me. I reached for her hand again and she let me grab it. I took her to the bed and we sat on it facing each other. "Baby...talk to me...tell me what's wrong. I know you're not being like yourself lately.." I told her. She looked at me and sighed. I-i just don't think we're communicating enough. Not as much as we used to.." she said shaking her head. I sighed. She was right..we haven't been communicating much. "Ok baby...I understand. It's just been so busy and hard on us with the kids and work and stuff.." I told her and she nodded and pouted. "Aww there's that pouting you do.." I said smiling at her and she smiled back. "Terry I'm sorry I've been so mean to you.." she said. "It's ok baby...now I learned my lesson. I know not to play a prank like that on you ever again..." I said sighing. "I could say the same for myself." she said shaking her head. I sighed and got up. "Come here baby let's spend more time as a family ok?" I asked her and she nodded as we got up and hugged and kissed.