Playful Couple..

1 week later

Taraji POV

I was out all day with the Natasha and Lauren and Ashley. Terrence was at home all day and with the twins. (They still look the same because it's only been a week) I decided that  maybe I should prank him. I was in the garage and I had my makeup and made a fake hickey on my boobs and 3 on my neck. I made it look like the person I was so called with really gave it to me. I chuckled and started recording with a camera a bought. "Ok I'm about to prank his ass.." I said into the camera. "And Terrence I would never cheat on you baby.." I said into the camera when he watches the camera afterwards. I put my hair down in front of it as my attempt to hide it. I got out and went into the house and went into the kitchen. "Hey baby I'm back.." I said loud enough for him to hear. "Hey baby you had fun?" he asked me kissing me and I nodded. I was washing my hands because I brought something back from a restaurant and he stared at me confused. "What is that on your neck?" he asked me raising an eyebrow. "What's what? There's nothing on my neck baby.." I said drying my hand. "No for real what the hell is that?!" he asked walking towards me trying to move my face and I moved his hand. "It's nothing man damn now move.." I said trying to stay serious. "Are those fucking hickies on your neck!?" he asked angrily. "No it's not why would I have hickies?!" I shouted back. "Don't lie taraji." he said angrily. "Nobody's lying to your sensitive ass!" I shouted back. "SENSITIVE?! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE GETRING MARRIED! WE HAVE KIDS! YOU'RE MY FUCKING FIANCE AND YOU COME HOME WITH FUCKING HICKIES ON YOUR NECK AND BREASTS! HELL YEAH I WANNA FIND OUT!" he shouted hitting the cabinet. "You're fucking overreacting!" I shouted. "WHO THE FUCK GAVE YOU THEM DAMN HICKIES?!" he shouted at me and I ignored him and rolled my eyes. "Taraji penda henson you better answer me." he said seriously and that honestly made me feel a vibe that he was dead serious because he used my full name. "Terrence- "MAN FUCK IT! THAT'S BULLSHIT! MAN FUCK THIS DAMN ENGAGEMENT!" he shouted taking off his ring and throwing it next to me and I gasped. Damn I didn't think he'd react like this. "THIS THE LAST DAMN TIME I FALL IN LOVE WITH A WOMAN! IM GONE MAN DONT FUCKING CALL ME!" he shouted grabbing a glass and smashing it on the floor and trashing a part of the house and then leaving out slamming the door. The other kids weren't there because they were out with my parents grocery shopping. I felt like I was going to cry seeing his engagement ring on the floor like that.